ragu

Yaxisminvalue Not Setting For Stackedcolumn2D

Hi Fusion,

I am using fusion charts 3.2 licensed version. I am creating a stackedcolumn2d chart for displaying bills that shows how much is the originial value and how much is tax for each billing week. We have a requirement to start the yAxis from some 50% of the least bill amount, so that the tax displayed is somewhat visible in the bar. The chart works fine only when the all the tax values of each bars are higher than the 50% of least bill amount.

For ex, If the least bill amount is 10,000. Then 50% of 10,000 is 5000(yAxisMinValue). If i set the tax value for all the bars to above 5000, then the yAxisMinvalue is displayed as starting fromn 5000. But when the tax for any bar is set to 2000, then the yAxisMinvalue is starting from 0, regardless of the yaxisminvalue set to 5000.

For the stacked column chart, all the set values for the 2nd category will display stacked above the first category bars. If the second set is having some less value than the yaxisminvalue, then the chart is displaying the y-value from 0 instead of the yAxisMinValue. Please give me a solution for this.

Thanks

Edited by ragu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! :)

Please make sure that you are using FusionCharts v3.2 SWF files. This was an issue in the FusionCharts' versions prior to v3.2.

In case the issue still persists, please send us the XML file that you are using to render the chart.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. Please find the XML Data i used.

<chart bgAlpha="100" bgRatio="30,70" bgcolor="8AB5D8,C1DDF3" useRoundEdges="1" baseFontColor ="000000" baseFont="Tahoma" baseFontSize="9" numberPrefix="$" shownames="1" showvalues="0" showSum="0" decimals="2" forcedecimals="1" overlapColumns="0" yAxisMinValue="100">

<categories>

<category label="Week1">

</category>

<category label="Week2">

</category>

</categories>

<dataset seriesName="Week1">

<set value="900"/>

<set value="800"/>

</dataset>

<dataset seriesName="Week2">

<set value="380"/>

<set value="50"/> ****(Due to this value, the yAxis is reset to start from 0. But this will appear stacked on top of 380) ****

</dataset>

</chart>

Guest Angie

Hi,

I am afraid, this is not possible in FusionCharts, at this time.

Since, the <set> value is lesser then the <yAxisMinValue>, FusionCharts will automatically adjust the data values.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Angie

Hi ,

I agree that the set value 50 is less than the yAxisMinValue. But the 50 will not appear first on the bar, it will appear on top of 380. So why we should reset the y-axis to 0. Is there any fix for this?

Thanks

Guest Angie

Hi,

No matter where you will provide the <set> value, FusionCharts automatically ignores the data value and reset the y axis to 0.

Hope I am clear enough.

Guest Angie

Hi,

We are looking into the issue and will get back to you once we come up with a solution.

Thank you very much for your continued patience and patronage.

Hi Angie,

Whenever you have any workaround / fix for this, please give it to me so that i can add the changes in my project. This is urgent one, that is why i keep on asking for a fix.

Thanks.

Guest Angie

Hi,

We can understand your urgency.

Thank you very much for your continued patience and support.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi,

We can understand your urgency.

Thank you very much for your continued patience and support.

Hi,

Any update on this issue?. Let me know if there is a fix.

Thanks

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thank you very much for your continued patience.

We will get back to you once we have any update on this issue.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your continued patience.

We will get back to you once we have any update on this issue.

Hi ,

We are behind the schedule for client delivery and this is the only issue pending for fix. Do you have any update / fixes on this issue.

Thanks,

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please note that this issue has been fixed and would be officially released in our next upgraded version, i.e FusionCharts v3.2.2. But currently we are unable to provide you with the exact date of release as still we are working on some various other issues before releasing the complete version.

In case you are an existing customer, could you please send us your Order ID at [email protected] so that we can discuss further on this?

Hope this helps. :)