Arka

Latest Oomfo Version 0.9.3 Beta

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone is having a fun and a huge blast FusionCharting.. :D:lol::lol:

We have just released the latest version of oomfo 0.9.3 beta on 31st March 2011 with NEW and Improved Features and BUG Fixes.

Just have a look at the latest version of oomfo 0.9.3 beta @ http://oomfo.com/download/

• New:
    • Charts can now be rendered from live data, served by remote URLs or local files.
    • Export the entire slide as a webpage along with the live charts.
    • Embed the chart directly as an image, instead of an oomfo object, and then convert it back to oomfo chart whenever required.
    • Ability to set chart theme similar to presentation.
    • Charts now support direct XML data entry.
    • Trend lines can now automatically calculate statistics like mean, median and Standard Deviation.
    • New zoom line chart that can handle tens of thousands of data points and has interactive options like zooming, scrolling and pinning.

[*]Improved:

• Improved installer with detection of 64 bit Office during installation, creation of start menu item and post installation help screen.
    • Transpose option in data grid.
    • Added support for mouse keys for traversal in the grid.
    • Enhanced secondary axis related configuration.
    • Can automatically detect thousand and decimal separator.
    • Default cosmetic of chart improved.

[*]Bug fixes:

• Flickering of charts during slide show has been improved.
    • CSV data now supports Unicode characters.
    • Bug fixes in data grid, parsing of CSV data and UTF8 text.

Regards,

Arka Bhattacharjee

oomfo Team

Edited by Arka

Hi,

I've just installed the latest version - looking fab and the animations are really smooth.

I have spotted one thing though - when I try to manually customize colours or other design elements by using the 'customize' dialog box, the system 'forgets'. I change a value, hit ok, and nothing changes. If I look at the customize box again, the value has returned to what it was before.

I am in Win 7 (32 bit) and the latest version of Office. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling already as well.

I do seem able to alter colours using the pre-set themes and also the 'match to presentation' dialog. However need to make other changes as well using 'Customize'.

Any ideas? I know this is the new beta so if there is anything I have to do to get this to work let me know :(

Thank you in advance :)

B

Hello,

A very warm welcome to FusionCharts Forum. Thanks for the note.. We are looking into your issue and will get back to you ASAP.

Edited by Arka