Sign in to follow this  
nabil

Right Click Bug in IE

This bug concerns all the charts and we can't use the rotation functionality in IE when using a Pie Chart (For instance).

Is there a fix for that ?

Cheers,

Can you please post the HTML code you're using to embed the chart?

<?

query="module=" +module +"%26month=" + month + "%26day=" + day + "%26year=" + year + "%26chart=" + chart + "%26scale=" + scaleh + "%26field1=" + field1 + "%26field2=" + field2 + "%26field3=" + field3 + "%26field4=" + field4 + "%26field5=" + field5 + "%26field6=" + field6;

str =

"" +

"" +

"" +

" " +

" " +

"

echo(str);

?>

FlashVars="" quality="high" bgcolor="#EEF2FB" WIDTH="750" HEIGHT="350" NAME="FusionCharts" ALIGN TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Also, what version of IE and Flash Player do you have?

IE : 6.0.2900

Flash Player : 9

There are other "minor" bugs that I noticed concerning both Firefox and IE but Let's go step by step.

Otherwise, when it comes to charts, I have never seen a product as good as yours.

Thanks,

Apparantly the content of str didn't show. Sorry, I am re-sending it again. I hope it will work.

FlashVars="" quality="high" bgcolor="#EEF2FB" WIDTH="750" HEIGHT="350" NAME="FusionCharts" ALIGN TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">