Sign in to follow this  
PHANI KUMAR A

Regarding The Operations For The Submit Chart

Hi ,

I want to know how to do the operations once the chart is submitted .

I mean after adding some data once the chart is displayed and then we click on the Submit button which is provide at the bottom right corner....

Thanks in Advance........

Guest Angie

Hi,

Since the drag node chart is a visual data widget, you might need to submit the modified data to your scripts for further processing.

The drag-node chart offers you two methods to do the same:

You can submit the updated data from chart to your server side script (as form elements) in XML format.

Or, you can submit this data as XML/array to client side JavaScript functions. These functions can now handle the data in the way they want to.

For more details, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncha...gnode/Form.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Thanks for the Reply......

Can I how to do it for the JSON object as I am populating the data using the JSON object....

I mean any example link can u share what you shared for me for the XML modifications...

Thanks in Advance....

Hi,

Since the drag node chart is a visual data widget, you might need to submit the modified data to your scripts for further processing.

The drag-node chart offers you two methods to do the same:

You can submit the updated data from chart to your server side script (as form elements) in XML format.

Or, you can submit this data as XML/array to client side JavaScript functions. These functions can now handle the data in the way they want to.

For more details, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncha...gnode/Form.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif