natg504

Linear Gauge Updates

I have a HLinearGauge chart that updates a bubble chart. Right now, when the user clicks & releases the pointer on the gauge, it calls FC_ChartUpdated, and my bubble chart is updated. Is there anyway to update the bubble chart while the user is actually sliding the pointer? So, it would update on drag instead of on release?

Hi,

I am afraid, the chart can only be updated when the user clicks and hence the function is called, a of now.

We do not have any hover function, as of now.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Mr, Can you please post the piece of code how the FC_ChartUpdated is called when the pointer is dragged. I am try to get the pointer value once the release of pointer,but the js function is not called.I am really fuzzled with the problem..

If you dont mind, can u please tell me the way how to call that JavaScript function on sliding.If you can,please send the solution to mail : [email protected] its urgent..

I have a HLinearGauge chart that updates a bubble chart. Right now, when the user clicks & releases the pointer on the gauge, it calls FC_ChartUpdated, and my bubble chart is updated. Is there anyway to update the bubble chart while the user is actually sliding the pointer? So, it would update on drag instead of on release?

Guest Bindhu

Hi Rama,

Like Sanjukta has mentioned, we support only click events and not drag/slide events, as of now.

Hope this helps!