Sign in to follow this  
Simi

Chart Options

Hi,

I have some doubts regarding the followings

1. Is the attribute 'useRoundEdges' available for 3D chart ?

2. Can we display TimeSeries chart Horizontally ?

3. Is 3D option available in Single Series Bar chart(Horizontal Display) ? It is available in Single Series Column chart(Vertical display)

Thanks ,

Simi

Hi Simi,

1. Is the attribute 'useRoundEdges' available for 3D chart ?

>> I am afraid, the 3D chart does not support the attribute "useRoundEdges", as of now.

2. Can we display TimeSeries chart Horizontally ?

>> Could you please specify which chart you are asking for?

3. Is 3D option available in Single Series Bar chart(Horizontal Display) ? It is available in Single Series Column chart(Vertical display)

>> I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support Single-series Bar 3D chart,a s of now. However, you can create Single series Bar chart using Multi-series Bar 3D chart by specifying a single <dataset> element with as many <set> element you wish.

Please check with the attached XML format for creating a Single-series Bar 3D chart.

Hope this helps. <_<

Single-series Bar 3D chart.xml

Hi Thanks for the help.

Regarding the Question number 2

I am using the swfs MSColumnLine3D.swf, StackedColumn2DLine.swf and StackedColumn3DLine.swf.

1. From the Name of the swfs it can be seen that Stacked Column can be showed in 2D and 3D but no 3D for Multiseries Column. Is it true ?

2. Do we have any swfs like MSBarLine3D.swf or StackedBar2DLine.swf or StackedBar2DLine.swf

I hope the SWF's with the name Column will render the chart Vertically and with the name Bar will render the chart Vertically. Is it true ?

Regsrds,

Simi

Hi,

Regarding the Question number 2

I am using the swfs MSColumnLine3D.swf, StackedColumn2DLine.swf and StackedColumn3DLine.swf.

>> Please note that in case you are looking for charts that supports time format or realtime charts, then I am afraid, none of the above charts supports either of the feature. :)

Time format is not supported by FusionCharts and realtime are charts are available in the FusionWidgets pack.

In case you are looking for something else, please send us the screenshot of your requirement.

1. From the Name of the swfs it can be seen that Stacked Column can be showed in 2D and 3D but no 3D for Multiseries Column. Is it true ?

>> Please note that 2D and 3D charts are completely different charts built with different functionality. You can view 3D charts in 2D mode but the reverse is not possible.

In case you are looking for Stacked Column chart in 3D mode, please try using Stacked Column 3D chart. More at:

http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/?ChartSS/StCol3D.html

I hope the SWF's with the name Column will render the chart Vertically and with the name Bar will render the chart Vertically. Is it true ?

>> Yes. The SWFs with the name "Column" would render the dataplots vertically whereas the "Bar" charts would render the same horizontally with the same data even.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Thanks a lot....

But i am still stuck at the point you mentioned

Please note that 2D and 3D charts are completely different charts built with different functionality. You can view 3D charts in 2D mode but the reverse is not possible.

How can we see a 3D chart in the 2D format?

Thanks and Regards

Simi

Hi,

>> Please note that in case you are looking for charts that supports time format or realtime charts, then I am afraid, none of the above charts supports either of the feature. :rolleyes:

Time format is not supported by FusionCharts and realtime are charts are available in the FusionWidgets pack.

In case you are looking for something else, please send us the screenshot of your requirement.

>> Please note that 2D and 3D charts are completely different charts built with different functionality. You can view 3D charts in 2D mode but the reverse is not possible.

In case you are looking for Stacked Column chart in 3D mode, please try using Stacked Column 3D chart. More at:

http://www.fusioncha...SS/StCol3D.html

>> Yes. The SWFs with the name "Column" would render the dataplots vertically whereas the "Bar" charts would render the same horizontally with the same data even.

Hope this helps. :unsure: