Sign in to follow this  
Simi

Dependency Issues

Hi Al,

Here is the list of dependency issues i could find in the column chart. I have to mail this to the client as soon as possible. So can anyone this is true or false ?

Dependency Issues

1. If the Dimension is 3D Chart Type Cylinder does not work.

2. If the orientation is Horizontal Dimention 3D does not work for Simple Column Chart

3. If the option Pareto is Yes Orientation Horozontal will not work.

4. For Simple Column charts Legend Position , Legend Font Color and Legent Percent should not be applicable (Since there is no Legend for Simple charts)

5. No Horizontal view for Time Series Charts.

6. Secondary Y Axis is applicable only to Pareto Charts and it will be displayed in % value only, cannot be able to change.

7. Pareto is applicable only if the it is a Simple Series Chart

8. Pareto is applicable only if the Target Line is not selected.

9. No 2D for Multiseries Time Series Chart (Available only MSColumnLine3D.swf)

Hi,

1. If the Dimension is 3D Chart Type Cylinder does not work.

>> In case you are looking for the support to the attribute "useRoundEdges" in Column 3D chart, I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support this, as of now. :D

2. If the orientation is Horizontal Dimention 3D does not work for Simple Column Chart

>> Please confirm if you are trying to create a Bar 3D chart. Please note that FusionCharts does not support Single-series Bar 3D chart.

However, you can create the same using Multi-series Bar 3D chart using only single <dataset> element with the attribute "showLegend" set to '0'.

3. If the option Pareto is Yes Orientation Horozontal will not work.

>> I am afraid, Pareto chart cannot be displayed horizontally as a Bar chart, as of now. :(

4. For Simple Column charts Legend Position , Legend Font Color and Legent Percent should not be applicable (Since there is no Legend for Simple charts)

>> Please note that Single -series charts (except Pie chart) does not support Legend. Hence, any attributes related to legend would not be functional.

5. No Horizontal view for Time Series Charts.

>> Could you please specify this a bit elaborately?

6. Secondary Y Axis is applicable only to Pareto Charts and it will be displayed in % value only, cannot be able to change.

>> Yes. This is the functional feature of Pareto chart which cannot be changed/modified.

7. Pareto is applicable only if the it is a Simple Series Chart

>> Yes. Pareto charts are Single-series charts.

8. Pareto is applicable only if the Target Line is not selected.

>> I am afraid, I am unable to understand the query. Please specify the issue a bit elaborately.

9. No 2D for Multiseries Time Series Chart (Available only MSColumnLine3D.swf)

>> Please explain the requirement a bit elaborately with a screenshot of the same.

Hope this helps. :) Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi,

First i would like to say a big thanks.....

Thanks a lot...Simple but effective...i will attach the screen shots later for those queries that were a bit confused.

Thanks and Regards

Simi

Hi,

>> In case you are looking for the support to the attribute "useRoundEdges" in Column 3D chart, I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support this, as of now. :rolleyes:

>> Please confirm if you are trying to create a Bar 3D chart. Please note that FusionCharts does not support Single-series Bar 3D chart.

However, you can create the same using Multi-series Bar 3D chart using only single <dataset> element with the attribute "showLegend" set to '0'.

>> I am afraid, Pareto chart cannot be displayed horizontally as a Bar chart, as of now. :unsure:

>> Please note that Single -series charts (except Pie chart) does not support Legend. Hence, any attributes related to legend would not be functional.

>> Could you please specify this a bit elaborately?

>> Yes. This is the functional feature of Pareto chart which cannot be changed/modified.

>> Yes. Pareto charts are Single-series charts.

>> I am afraid, I am unable to understand the query. Please specify the issue a bit elaborately.

>> Please explain the requirement a bit elaborately with a screenshot of the same.

Hope this helps. :wacko: Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi,

Here i am sttaching the image for Time Series Chart.

I just want to know whether it is possible to display this chart Horizontally and is it possible to show the chart in 2D format ?

Regards,

Simi

Hi,

Glad that issues are resolved.

Please feel free to revert in case you have any queries.

Happy FusionCharting! :D

post-10595-044710800 1305017765_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Glad to know that this can be viewed in 2D format also using other swfs.

But one question is still pending. Is it possible to display the same time series chart which i have attached in the horizontal manner.

Regards,

Simi

Hi,

Please try using "2D (Single Y) Combination Chart" to solve your purpose.

Please check with the attached XML for your detailed reference.

For further details on the XML configuration, please refer to the following link.

http://www.fusioncha...SS/Combi2D.html

Hope this helps. :D

Hi,

Glad that your issue is partly resolved.

I am afraid, FusionCharts does not support Combination Bar chart, as of now. :) Hence the above chart cannot be displayed horizontally.

Please feel free to revert in case you have any further queries.