HariP

Save Chart Button While Exporting Not Working

Hello,

We have fusion charts V3 in several of our applications with the exporting feature.

All of the sudden from last week the exporting feature is not working. We were able to right click the chart and say "Generate JPG", the chart shows the generate progress bar and shows the save button. But on click of save button is not brining up the save dialog box.

I tired this in different machines & different browsers doubting the issue could be Flash version. But it is not working in any of the machine. We couldn't even export the sample chart from the FusionChart website from the link below.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/Code/ExportChartSamples/ClientSide/SimpleExampleCustom.html

The flash version I have in my machine is 10.3.181.14

Please let me if you have any clue on this issue.

Regards,

Hari

This issue seems to be caused by a patch (i am guessing that it could the Abode Flash patch) they recently pushed to all the laptops from the company.

As this works in a computer which is not owned by our company. Need help on this.

Regards,

Hari

Hello,

We have fusion charts V3 in several of our applications with the exporting feature.

All of the sudden from last week the exporting feature is not working. We were able to right click the chart and say "Generate JPG", the chart shows the generate progress bar and shows the save button. But on click of save button is not brining up the save dialog box.

I tired this in different machines & different browsers doubting the issue could be Flash version. But it is not working in any of the machine. We couldn't even export the sample chart from the FusionChart website from the link below.

http://www.fusioncha...mpleCustom.html

The flash version I have in my machine is 10.3.181.14

Please let me if you have any clue on this issue.

Regards,

Hari

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I have hosted the website in the server and I am trying to do client side exporting using Javascript. Is this what you mean by running from the local file system. I am not sure of this classification. Kindly clarify.

If it is from the local file system should I have to change it to server side to solve this issue or have the users to configure the Global Security Settings? But it was all working until the new patch was puched. I am guessing the patch that coused the issue could the patch of Adobe Flash Player 10.2.159.1.

--Hari

Hi,

Can you please tell us if you are running the file from local file system or from a web server? In case you are running it from local file system you would need to configure Flash Player Global Security Settings. Please read from : http://www.fusioncha...HowToSetup.html