Sign in to follow this  
alexpopescu

Rendering Problems

hello,

I am experiencing strange rendering issues in IE 7 when displaying a chart.

The correct display should be:

post-5359-031758300 1306171311_thumb.png

but sometimes it renders as:

post-5359-065064100 1306171333_thumb.png

this happens in IE7 so far and not always, it can go back to normal on refresh.

Any ideas what might cause this?

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

First of all, we would like to thank you for showing interest in FusionCharts.

Could you please send us the XML code or any live link to test the issue from our end?

Please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using.

Awaiting for your response.

<chart caption='Business Overview Report' formatNumberScale='0' slantLabels='1' rotateLabels='1' numberPrefix='' animation='1' showValues='1' palette='1' placeValuesInside='1' xAxisName='Business Group' yAxisName='Count of Parts' aboutMenuItemLabel='Download Data' aboutMenuItemLink='j-downloadXML' aboutMenuItemLabel1='Download Data' aboutMenuItemLink1='j-downloadXML'>I am having the same issue as above, my chart has the above text as its opening bracket

Thank You

Hi,

If the chart appears but is squeezed up at top-left corner with everything illegible :

Please make sure that:

• You've specified the width and height of chart in pixel values (without any string after it i.e., specify 200 instead of 200px).
  • You're not specifying the chart width and height in %.
  • If using direct HTML OBJECT/EMBED code to embed the charts, please provide the following additional parameters to FlashVars:
    <object ... >
    <param name="FlashVars" value="&dataURL=Data.xml&chartWidth=300&chartHeight=250">
    <embed src="../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf" flashVars="&dataURL=Data.xml&chartWidth=300&chartHeight=250".../>
    </object>

I hope this helps.

<chart caption='Business Overview Report' formatNumberScale='0' slantLabels='1' rotateLabels='1' numberPrefix='' animation='1' showValues='1' palette='1' placeValuesInside='1' xAxisName='Business Group' yAxisName='Count of Parts' aboutMenuItemLabel='Download Data' aboutMenuItemLink='j-downloadXML' aboutMenuItemLabel1='Download Data' aboutMenuItemLink1='j-downloadXML'>I am having the same issue as above, my chart has the above text as its opening bracket

Thank You

If you need different sizes for different screens, you can test browser window viewport size and add size params before rendering chart,

depending on the process you're using to bring charts onto the page.

I am using percentages to support different size screens. it's odd that it works sometimes but not others, thank you for your help