RMG_85

Javascript Chart Credits

Hello there,

I want to turn off the 'credits' link that displays on the JavaScript version charts. I found instrctions on how to do that at the following URL:

http://www.highcharts.com/ref/#credits

When I force the charts to render in JavaScript, I can successfully add in JavaScript in to turn off the credits.

However, I run into a problem when I specify that JavaScript should be used as a fallback only. I cannot figure out how to specify both that JavaScript should be used as a fallback when Flash is not available, and ALSO ensure that the JavaScript graphs don't display the credits link. I can only seem to get one or the other condition working, never both at the same time.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

[i cannot figure out how to specify both that JavaScript should be used as a fallback when Flash is not available

You would need to call FusionCharts._fallbackJSChartWhenNoFlash() function at the top of the page, FusionCharts JavaScript class will check whether there is Flash Player supported or installed in the browser. If the probing fails, it automatically switches the render mode to JavaScript based charts.

For more details, please visit the link: http://www.fusioncha...singPureJS.html

the JavaScript graphs don't display the credits link.

You would need to purchase the licensed version of FusionCharts to remove the credits link.

To know more, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/license/

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Sorry, that's not what I meant. I know how to use the javascript charts as a fallback, and I know how to remove the highcharts credits, but I cannot work out how to make BOTH theses things work at the same time. In other words, when the fallback charts are used I want to make sure the credits doesn't display.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

You would need to use licensed version of FusionCharts.js to make both these things work at the same time.

Means, you would need to purchase licensed version of FusionCharts.

Hope this clarifies your question.smile.gif

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Please send us a screenshot of licensed version of FusionCharts you are using.

Awaiting for your response.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Please send us a screenshot of the chart you are using from the licensed version of FusionCharts package.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

It seems from your screenshot that you are using Flash based charts and only one of them are from Fusioncharts v 3.2, others are lower version charts.

Please send us the screenshot of JavaScript based charts which display "credit" links.

To get the licensed version of JavaScript based charts, please send a mail to : [email protected] mentioning the orderID and your email address.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Right. Attached is a screenshot of the javascript version of the charts.

Surely I must be using the licenced version of the javascript charts because I am able to turn off the credits display when I force the charts to render as javascript (not as fallback), I just don't know how to turn off the credits when they are being used as a fallback.

post-16588-083741800 1306313997_thumb.png

Guest Angshu

Hi,

We have tested the licensed version of FusionCharts with JavaScript rendering method : FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript'); and with JavaScript fallback: FusionCharts._fallbackJSChartWhenNoFlash();

In both cases, charts are rendering without "credit" display.

Please send us your orderID at: [email protected] and we will provide you all the latest js files to solve your problem.

We will look forward to your email.