munick

Js Fallback Pie Chart Labels

I'm having some issues getting the JS fallback of the pie charts to display labels connected with a line. Instead they are place right on top of the pie chart. I know it can be done, but how?

Here is the xml I'm using:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><graph caption='Appeal' yAxisMinValue='0.0' yAxisMaxValue='50.0' decimals='0' outCnvBaseFontColor='666666' bgAlpha='0' formatNumberScale='1' toolTipBgColor='FFFFFF' toolTipBorderColor='666666' decimalPrecision='0' adjustDiv='0' showBorder='0' animation='1' showToolTip='0' baseFontColor='000000' bgColor='FFFFFF' numberSuffix='%' startingAngle='90' forceDecimals='1' canvasPadding='25'  >
<set label='Dislike A Lot' color='0074D9' anchorBorderColor='null' anchorBgColor='ffffff' value='1' hoverText='Base size: 725'/>
<set label='Dislike' color='004B8D' anchorBorderColor='null' anchorBgColor='ffffff' value='1' hoverText='Base size: 725'/>
<set label='Dislike Somewhat' color='00305A' anchorBorderColor='null' anchorBgColor='ffffff' value='7' hoverText='Base size: 725'/>
<set label='Like Somewhat' color='2FB81B' anchorBorderColor='null' anchorBgColor='ffffff' value='39' hoverText='Base size: 725'/>
<set label='Like' color='23E000' anchorBorderColor='null' anchorBgColor='ffffff' value='31' hoverText='Base size: 725'/>
<set label='Like A Lot' color='00FF1C' anchorBorderColor='null' anchorBgColor='ffffff' value='21' hoverText='Base size: 725'/>
<styles>
<definition><style name='myCaptionFont' type='font' font='Arial' size='18' color='666666' bold='0.1' underline='0'/>
<style name='MyXScaleAnim' type='ANIMATION' duration='0.3' start='0' param='_xscale' />
<style name='MyYScaleAnim' type='ANIMATION' duration='0.3' start='0' param='_yscale' />
           </definition>
<application>
<apply toObject='DataPlot' styles='MyXScaleAnim,MyYScaleAnim'/>
<apply toObject='Caption' styles='myCaptionFont'/>
</application>
</styles>
</graph>

post-3036-059613500 1306277699_thumb.png

post-3036-076877800 1306277717_thumb.png

Hi,

Could you please try using the latest JS files (FusionCharts.js, highcharts.js and jquery.min.js) provided in the "Charts" folder of the PowerCharts v3.2 Download pack and see if this helps?

Please try downloading the PowerCharts v3.2 Evaluation pack, with the help of the following link.

http://www.fusioncha...harts/download/

Hope this helps. :D

Hi,

Could you please try using the latest JS files (FusionCharts.js, highcharts.js and jquery.min.js) provided in the "Charts" folder of the PowerCharts v3.2 Download pack and see if this helps?

Please try downloading the PowerCharts v3.2 Evaluation pack, with the help of the following link.

http://www.fusioncha...harts/download/

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Sanjukta, that did the trick. There is a small bug with the JS fallback: clicking on a slice once it's come out of the original diameter of the chart doesn't trigger the slicing movement. Not major, but still a bug. I'll put it in a new post.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Glad to know that you have managed to resolve your issue.

Happy FusionCharting!biggrin.gif

I just tried this to resolve the same issue with our installation of FusionCharts 3.2.1, and while this does solve the bug of labels bunching up over the pie chart, now I have the "Fusion Charts - High Charts" watermark at the bottom of each pie chart. Where can I download the 3 JS files to correct this issue?

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

You would need to buy the licensed version of FusionCharts in order to remove the watermark.

Please drop a mail to: [email protected] quoting this forum thread and one of our sales representatives will get back to you ASAP.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Angshu,

We already own a licensed version of FusionCharts. Are you telling me we would need to purchase the latest version to fix a known bug?

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Since you are an existing customer of FusionCharts, please drop a mail to: [email protected] mentioning the orderID and we will provide you the same.

Hope this helps.smile.gif