Sign in to follow this  
solutions2

Interactive Legend In Radar

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

Since PowerCharts is based on FusionCharts v3 framework, it utilizes most of the features provided by the parent v3 suite itself.

You would need to set <interactiveLegend='1'> attribute inside the <chart> element.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Hi,

That I have already tried!

This is my XML:

<chart yAxisMinValue='0' showBorder='0' bgColor='ffffff' bgAlpha='100' radarBorderColor='0066BB' radarBorderThickness='1' radarFillColor='ffffff,333333' radarSpikeColor='0066BB' divLineColor='0066BB' legendPosition='RIGHT' legendBorderColor='00285e' interactiveLegend='1' baseFontColor='00285e' plotFillAlpha='0' showValues='1' labelPadding='25' numberSuffix='%'><categories><category label='Cat1'/><category label='Cat2'/><category label='Cat3'/><category label='Cat4'/><category label='Cat5'/><category label='Cat6'/></categories><dataset seriesName='Customer' color='00285e'><set value='19' /><set value='19' /><set value='20' /><set value='30' /><set value='17' /><set value='16' /></dataset><dataset seriesName='Best in class' color='89ba17'><set value='18' /><set value='20' /><set value='22' /><set value='34' /><set value='32' /><set value='20' /></dataset><dataset seriesName='Worst in class' color='e32119'><set value='10' /><set value='11' /><set value='9' /><set value='12' /><set value='6' /><set value='9' /></dataset><styles><definition><style name='myValuesFont' type='font' color='00285e' bold='0' size='10'/><style name='myLabelsFont' type='font' color='00285e' bold='0' size='15'/><style name='myShadow' type='Shadow' distance='2' angle='45' strength='1'/></definition><application><apply toObject='DataValues' styles='myValuesFont' /><apply toObject='DataLabels' styles='myLabelsFont' /><apply toObject='DataLabels' styles='myShadow' /></application></styles></chart>

S.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

We have tested with your code and the legend interactivity is working fine from our end.

Please make sure you are using latest FusionCharts.js file available in the download package.

Awaiting for your reply.

Hi,

I have checked and I have version 3.2.1.

The chart is working perfectly, and the interactive legend is working on my other multi serie line charts.

Could you send me and example of a radar chart where the interactive legend works?

Thanks!

S.

Hi,

Interactive legend helps you to hide (and show again) the dataplots (lines, columns, area etc.) of a chart when you click on the legend.

The attached images show how it works. The first image shows your data where all datasets are rendered (3 lines).

post-179-050852200 1306572638_thumb.jpg

Now we click on Legend "Worst in class" [red] and the second image shows that the line related to "Worst in class" is hidden.

post-179-070943100 1306572644_thumb.jpg

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Please find the zip file attached for your reference.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Radar.zip

Hi,

It works with your swf file but it says evalution on the top! Do I have an old version. I don't understand, I purchased the complete package last October.

Regards,

S.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Please drop a mail to : [email protected] mentioning your order ID so that we can get back to you at our earliest in this regard.

Please quote this forum thread along with your mail for our reference.

Looking forward to your mail.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your continued patience and patronage.

Hope you have a great day!

Hi,

Interactive legend helps you to hide (and show again) the dataplots (lines, columns, area etc.) of a chart when you click on the legend.

The attached images show how it works. The first image shows your data where all datasets are rendered (3 lines).

post-179-050852200 1306572638_thumb.jpg

Now we click on Legend "Worst in class" [red] and the second image shows that the line related to "Worst in class" is hidden.

post-179-070943100 1306572644_thumb.jpg

Hello Sudipto,

I understand that the interactive labels apply to the list that is on the right side of the chart.

On the 2 images you provided there are CATEGORIES Cat1, Cat2, Cat3, etc...

Is it possible to click on these Cat# and then navigate to a url or open another chart?

this is the very feature we need to buy fusion charts!

thankyou very much