Sign in to follow this  
FusionCharts Support

FusionMaps Specification Sheet of 185 maps in CSV files

Map.

//Instantiate the map

var map_WorldMapLanguages = new FusionMaps("/maps/FCMap_Europewithcountries.swf", "WorldMapLanguages", "750", "460", "0", "0");

//Provide entire XML data using dataXML method

map_WorldMapLanguages.setDataXML("");

//Finally, render the map.

map_WorldMapLanguages.render("WorldMapLanguagesDiv");

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please send us the generated XML codes and also a snapshot of the issue that you are facing as an attachment so that we might look into it?

Awaiting you reply. :hehe:

I tried to send it the first time but it was eaten by the forum server. Here it is again:

It's in there in your server but doesn't show in the message, if you click EDIT you can see it.

Edited by Guest

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please try to send the XML code as an attachment so that we might look into it?

Awaiting your reply. :hehe:

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Please bear with us as we are currently looking into the issue and will get back to you as soon as we come up with the solution.

Thanks and happy FusionCharting. :)

Dear Supreme being, could you kindly let me have the specification file for FCMap_NorthAmerica.swf , FCMap_SouthAmerica.swf , FCMap_MiddleEast.swf?

Thank you!

Dear Supreme Being,

Thank you for your help!

We just purchased FusionMaps and downloaded the 2 extra maps packs (America+India and Europe) and would need the .clv files for these maps.

Thanks

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

You will get the .CSV files for all the maps in the MapCSV23102009.zip attached under this topic.

Please download the file and you will get all the .CSV files you require within it.

Hope this helps. :)

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Dear Supreme Being,

For the map "Europe with Countries" the specification file does not match the map for UK. If you run the code below, nothing shows for 042 United Kingdom but on the map one can see England, Wales and Scotland instead. Where can I get the codes for those 3 countries? Thanks!

As you are using the map "Europe with Countries" so you have to use the Internal ID of the countries present in UK namely England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales and not the Internal ID of UK as a whole.

I am afraid that FusionMaps does not support any Internal ID for Wales as it is not an independent country.

However, we can make a custom map for you as per your requirements for which we charge an amount of only 169$.

Please drop a mail with your custom requirements, for the above, at: [email protected] 

I hope this helps. Looking forward to your consent on this. :)

Edited by Guest

Madhumita (10/29/2009)
Hello,

You will get the .CSV files for all the maps in the MapCSV23102009.zip attached under this topic.

Please download the file and you will get all the .CSV files you require within it.

Dear Forum Guru,

I have can't see the download link you mention, even after logging in.

Hi,

Please find attached all the map Specification Sheets (in CSV) for all map in all our 3 packs:

The zip file contains three folders:

1. Core_pack ( 314 files )

2. Europe_pack ( 88 files )

3. AmericaIndia_pack  ( 134 files )

Also find the BosniaHerzegovina and Zacatecas map's CSV files attached files.

FCMap_Zacatecas.zip

FCMap_BosniaHerzegovina.zip

Map_Specification_csv_30Oct2009.zip

Dear Supreme Being,

Thank you very much for your files!

We would need to get the city files in Excel or CSV format to include them in our database project, and I can't find these in the documentation.

Thank you ever so much for your good help.

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

You are most welcome. :)

Could you please elaborate on this point: " We would need to get the city files in Excel or CSV format " ?

Could you please state what you mean by "city files" ?

I am extremely apologetic for the inconvenience.

Awaiting your reply. :)

Dear Forum Guru,

I meant the "Marker" data, those come in XML files such as SwitzerlandData.xml but the file contains a whole map with the markers, and our application makes on-the-fly maps using an SQL database, so we need to enter those "Markers" with the main cities in our database to be able to show only those applicable for the map in question.

Thanks!

I understand - is there any way to link those files or to change those files so that they can become linked for on-the-fly inclusion into our database-generated map?

Hi,

Here is a list of 185 CSV files for Specification Sheet of 185 FusionMaps

Hi ,

Can i have the Map specifications for the 203 countries and x axis coradinates and y-axis coordinates

reach me at [email protected]

Regards

Sunil

Hi Sunil,

Please find the Map specification sheet for all the maps in the FusionMaps pack with the help of the following link.

Ref.- http://docs.fusioncharts.com/maps/ >> 'Map Specification Sheets' section

I am afraid, we do not have any documented X and Y coordinates for FusionMaps. This was initially done manually referring to the maps available in global sites. Hence, no such fixed coordinates are mentioned.