Sign in to follow this  
irishlife

Jquery Mobile

I've been attempting to pull in FusionCharts (for graphing) and JQuery Mobile (for styling) to one page.

If I include FusionCharts first, then JQuery Mobile, the styles from JQuery Mobile are not applied, but the graph draws.

If I include JQuery Mobile first, then FusionCharts, the graph won't draw but the styles are applied.

Has anybody else encountered a problem like this?

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Glad to know that you have managed to resolve your problem.

Happy FusionCharting!biggrin.gif

Thank you for your reply. Embarrassingly, it was a mistake on my part. Well hidden but simple!

Seems to work okay now

Can you describe what your solution was? i'm having a similar issue.

Guest Angshu

Hi Irishlife,

Could you please share the solution in this forum thread?

Awaiting for your response.

I am having the same issue. Can you please share solution?I have attached sample chart html/xml files. Javascript chart does not render. If I remove any jquery js/css import lines from html file, chart renders fine.

Thanks,

Siva

Can you describe what your solution was? i'm having a similar issue.

test.html

test.xml

Flash version works fine with no issues but we are after javascript version.

I am having the same issue. Can you please share solution?I have attached sample chart html/xml files. Javascript chart does not render. If I remove any jquery js/css import lines from html file, chart renders fine.

Thanks,

Siva

My problem stems from transitioning from one page to the other, which may or may not be the problems others are experiencing here. If I transition via jquery mobile, the javascript will not fire, so the chart will not load. If i directly link to the page, the chart loads fine because the javascript will load. If these are some of the problems others are experiencing, you can read here. I haven't found a solution yet, but maybe someone knows...

Chris

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6238994/how-to-execute-custom-js-after-jquery-mobile-has-created-a-new-page-div

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5245404/jquery-mobile-how-to-execute-custom-jquery-code-in-page

That was my issue #2. For now, I am lading the page with "target=_self" and that loads the chart fine but we lose the page transition animation. I guess we can live without it for now.

But my issue #1 is that javascript chart would not render if I include jquery css/js with in page and that needs to be resolved.

My problem stems from transitioning from one page to the other, which may or may not be the problems others are experiencing here. If I transition via jquery mobile, the javascript will not fire, so the chart will not load. If i directly link to the page, the chart loads fine because the javascript will load. If these are some of the problems others are experiencing, you can read here. I haven't found a solution yet, but maybe someone knows...

Chris

http://stackoverflow...-a-new-page-div

http://stackoverflow...ry-code-in-page

Yea, us too. Its rather disappointing to have to do that to get around it. If you find a solution that gets around this, please post here and let me know, I'll do the same, likewise.

That was my issue #2. For now, I am lading the page with "target=_self" and that loads the chart fine but we lose the page transition animation. I guess we can live without it for now.

But my issue #1 is that javascript chart would not render if I include jquery css/js with in page and that needs to be resolved.

I am hoping that experts at Fusioncharts would be able shed some light on these two issues.

Yea, us too. Its rather disappointing to have to do that to get around it. If you find a solution that gets around this, please post here and let me know, I'll do the same, likewise.