Surya

Fusioncharts Evaluation-Save Button Not Visible In Export Chart Feature

Hi,

I am currently experimenting with Fusion Charts Evaluation Version. I had gone through your earlier post on how to export an image, and also made appropriate changes in Adobe Global Security Settings ,to enable communication between charts and JavaScript. Despite all those changes,I am still unable to view the "Save" button. I am able to Capture the data ,but not able to view the save button. I have included the Location of the SWF files in my local disk in Flash Global Security Settings. I have Flash 10.2.x installed. I have been trying this out with the example code given in your Documentation.

Please help.

post-18481-013193700 1309240062_thumb.pngchart capture.bmp

Chart.bmp

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

First of all, we would like to thank you for showing interest in FusionCharts.

Please make sure you have done the following while exporting a chart to avoid the foretold situation:

1. The RegisterWithJS (the last) parameter is enabled (set to "1"/"true") in the HTML code.

2.The Flash Player 10 or above is installed in the system.

3. You have included the FusionChartsExportComponent.js file in your html code.

4. You have included and mentioned correctly the location of FCExporter.swf file in your html code.

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Hi Angshu,

Thanks for the prompt reply.smile.gif

1.RegisterWithJS parameter is enabled var myChart = new FusionCharts("C:/Documents and Settings/lzxf40/Desktop/LearningFusionCharts/FirstChart/Fusioncharts/Column3D.swf", "myChartId", "500", "300", "0", "1");

2. Flash Player 10.2.x is installed.

3.I have added this piece of code as well. <script language="JavaScript" src="C:/Documents and Settings/lzxf40/Desktop/LearningFusionCharts/FirstChart/FusionCharts/FusionChartsExportComponent.js"></script> and the file is present exactly in the location mentioned.

4. I have included the FCExporter.swf in the code and have included in the proper location.

I have also made proper changes in the Global Flash Security Settings by selecting Select the "Always allow" radio button on the top to allow security exceptions. I have also added the correct folder paths containing the SWF files to be considered for exception.

Not able to view the SAVE button still.. sad.gif.. Help!!!

post-18481-065092300 1309242097_thumb.png

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Please make sure that you have set the following attributes in your XML code:

1. exportEnabled='1'

2. exportAtClient='0' ( in case of server side exporting, '1' in case of client side exporting)

3. exportHandler='name of the export handler' (ex: 'FCExporter1')

More details at: http://www.fusioncha...ocs/?ECXML.html

Awaiting for your response.

Hi,

I have the following in my XML code..

1. exportEnabled='1'

2. I am trying out Client side exporting only ,so I've set exportAtClient='1'

3. exportHandler='fcExporter1' which is same as the FusionChartsExportObject name mentioned.

I'm attaching the HTML and XML for your viewing.

New.html

data.xml

Am I still missing something??unsure.gif

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I am afraid, we are unable to replicate the issue,as the code provided by you is working fine from our end.sad.gif

Please find the screenshot attached for your reference.

post-10517-016105700 1309245484_thumb.jpg

Is it a limitation of Fusioncharts Evaluation??.. I am really stuck!.. Tried out all browser options .. All I get is "FusionCharts Export Handler Component " in place of "Save" button. Don't know whats really wrong.. Let me keep trying...Thanks for all the prompt responses..smile.gif

Hi,

I am afraid, we are unable to replicate the issue,as the code provided by you is working fine from our end.sad.gif

Please find the screenshot attached for your reference.

Hi!,

While I opened the HTML file, I noticed that it showed a Javascript error warning for that page. The error said "FusionChartsExportObject" in Line 24 of my code is "Undefined". Could you please clarify me on this and could it be the reason for me not viewing the "Save" button?

Hi,

Thank you very much for your appreciation.

Please check once the "Flash Player Global Security Settings" .

Please visit the forum thread : http://forum.fusionc...-or-save-chart/ for your reference.

Hope this works.smile.gif

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using?

Awaiting for your reply.

I am using FusionCharts v3.2.1. Downloaded from your site just last week.

Hi,

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using?

Awaiting for your reply.

Hi Angshu,

Just now figured out the hook!.. I had the JavaScript file "FusionChartsExportComponent.debug.js" and while including I had missed out the ."debug" in the filename.tongue.gif It had missed my eye all this while.The "Save" feature works clean as a whistle!!...

Thanks a ton for the support extended.biggrin.gif

Hi,

Please find the latest JS files attached for your reference.

You would need to copy these JS files in your charts folder.

Hope this helps.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Glad to know that you have managed to resolve your problem.

Happy FusionCharting!biggrin.gif

Guest Sumedh

Greetings, smile.gif

If you want to export charts (client-side) into images/pdf you would need to assemble following things,

You would need to set (enable) export related attributes under chart element in the XML file:

exportAtClient='1'

exportEnabled='1'

exportHandler='(DOM Id) of export component'

For enabling export of chart at client-side, you will need to assemble the following elements:

> The chart itself embedded using FusionCharts JavaScript class (FusionCharts.js). Copy and paste FusionCharts.js file into your desired ASP.NET project folder.

> FusionCharts Export Component - This is named FCExporter.swf and is present in Download Package > Charts. You'll need to copy-paste this to your desired folder of your .NET project along with your chart SWFs.

> FusionCharts Export Component JavaScript class - This JavaScript class is named FusionChartsExportComponent.js and is present in Download Package > Charts folder.

Place it where you've placed FusionCharts.js in the folder in ASP.NET project folder.

Now in the code you would need to add one div for chart and another div for export component.

Please note, you need to take care is that you should render chart and the export component in a separate Literal. Each chart should also have unique Id.

For more information refer following links:

http://docs.fusionch...sicExample.html

http://docs.fusionch...ientSimple.html

Hope this helps. smile.gif