Sign in to follow this  
Ashlie

Fusionwidgets Chart Not Displaying

Hi

I am a beginner with FusionChart and I started trying FusionWidgets out with the trial version package available.

However, when I ran Default.php, no chart was displaying.

Please kindly advise asap.

Thx =)

post-21750-0-25798600-1316778566_thumb.png

Hi Angshu

Thanks for your reply.

For the link you gave, although I can run it just by clicking the hyperlink, when i integrate it with the package, it shows the data loading error as shown in the attachment.

Please kindly advise and help.

Thx a lot.

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Please try this link: http://www.fusioncha...emos/Blueprint/

Hope this helps.

post-21750-0-12830000-1316854221_thumb.png

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

If you get a "Error in Loading Data" message in your chart, it means that FusionCharts could not find XML data at the specified URL. In that case,please check the following:

1. Please check if you've actually provided Data URL or Data String. If you do not provide either, FusionCharts looks for a default Data.xml file in the same path. Now, if that is also not found, it shows the "Error in Loading Data" error.

2.If you're using Data URL method, paste this URL in your browser to check if it's returning a valid XML. Make sure, there are no scripting or time-out errors and a valid XML is being returned. Also make sure that the XML isn't intermingled with HTML content. The data provider page should return a clean XML only - not even HTML <head> or <body> tags.

3.Please make sure you're passing relative URLs for Data URL, and not absolute URLs. To restrict cross site security attacks, FusionCharts doesn't allow colons in dataURL (starting v3.0.5). So you cannot specify dataURL as http://.../path/file.ext any more.

When using Data URL method, make sure that the SWF File and data provider page are on the same sub-domain. Due to Flash's sandbox security model, it cannot access data from external domains, unless otherwise configured.

Hope this helps.