Sign in to follow this  
usmanajmal

Programmatically Setting Value Of Led

How can I set the value of HLED via Actionscript?

HLED:

<components:FusionWidgets id="levelWidget" FCChartType="HLED" x="10" y="-20" width="510" height="100" FCDataURL="Level.xml" />

Level.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<chart chartBottomMargin="5" lowerLimit="0" upperLimit="100" lowerLimitDisplay="Low" upperLimitDisplay="High" numberSuffix="%25" showTickMarks="1" tickValueDistance="0" majorTMNumber="5" majorTMHeight="4" minorTMNumber="0" showTickValues="1" decimalPrecision="0" ledGap="1" ledSize="1" ledBoxBgColor="333333" ledBorderColor="666666" borderThickness="2" chartRightMargin="20">
<colorRange>
<color minValue="0" maxValue="30" code="00FF00"/>
<color minValue="30" maxValue="50" code="FFFF00"/>
<color minValue="50" maxValue="100" code="FF0000"/>
</colorRange>
<value>40</value>
</chart>

But now I want to change the value HLED by something like: levelWidget.value=100?

I don't care if I have to discard the use of Level.xml. Level.xml is not necessary for me.

Can I do this or is changing the XML is the only way out?

Thanks.

Ummm. I tried passing XML from Actionscript as:

<components:FusionWidgets id="levelWidget" FCChartType="HLED" x="10" y="-20" width="510" height="100"/>

levelWidget.FCDataXML="<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><chart chartBottomMargin='5' lowerLimit='0' upperLimit='100' lowerLimitDisplay='Low' upperLimitDisplay='High' numberSuffix='' showTickMarks='1' tickValueDistance='0' majorTMNumber='5' majorTMHeight='4' minorTMNumber='0' showTickValues='1' decimalPrecision='0' ledGap='1' ledSize='1' ledBoxBgColor='FFFFFF' ledBorderColor='666666' borderThickness='0' chartRightMargin='20' background='0' bgColor='FFFFFF' showBorder='0'><colorRange><color minValue='0' maxValue='30' code='00FF00'/><color minValue='30' maxValue='50' code='FFFF00'/><color minValue='50' maxValue='100' code='FF0000'/></colorRange><value>20</value></chart>"

But this returned "Error in loading data" error. Is there anything wrong with the XML string?

Hi,

Please note that there is no need to reset the XML to change the value.

The code below will change the HLED widget value.

levelWidget.FCSetData(100);

Hope this helps. :)