Mako34

Clickurl Xml Dynamic Variable Desepear

Hi!

I have a problem! Im using this kode in ASP to generate XML information to widhgets. clickURL='avdinfo.asp?id="&id&"&fys="&mm&"'

Stri = "<chart lowerLimit='0' upperLimit='100' gaugeStartAngle='180' gaugeEndAngle='0' palette='1' numberSuffix='' tickValueDistance='30' showValue='1' decimals='2' dataStreamURL='Data.asp?id="&id&"' refreshInterval='3' gaugeInnerRadius='60' clickURL='avdinfo.asp?id="&id&"&fys="&mm&"'>"

The line above generates this

<chart lowerLimit='0' upperLimit='100' gaugeStartAngle='180' gaugeEndAngle='0' palette='1' numberSuffix='' tickValueDistance='30' showValue='1' decimals='2' dataStreamURL='CPUData.asp?id=2' refreshInterval='3' gaugeInnerRadius='60' clickURL='avdinfo.asp?id=2&fys=2'> 

When i Click on the Widhget then i Get this result avdinfo.asp?id=2&fys= in the URL .

The second value is gone. It works when i hardcode the value like this:

Stri = "<chart lowerLimit='0' upperLimit='100' gaugeStartAngle='180' gaugeEndAngle='0' palette='1' numberSuffix='' tickValueDistance='30' showValue='1' decimals='2' dataStreamURL='Data.asp?id="&id&"' refreshInterval='3' gaugeInnerRadius='60' clickURL='avdinfo.asp?id="&id&"&fys=2'> "

I have the same problem if i Use a JavaScript function the second value is missing.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards

Martin

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

If you've to pass parameters to your dataURL data provider page from FusionWidgets,please make sure they're URLEncoded in the dataURL, when providing to FusionCharts. e.g., if your dataURL needs to be Data.asp?id=43&subId=454, you'll need to URL Encode it so that it becomes Data%2Easp%3Fid%3D43%26subId%3D454. Only then FusionWidgets will invoke the URL with proper parameters appended to it.

Hope this helps.