Sign in to follow this  
usmanajmal

Adding A New Dataset In Real Time To A Realtimeline Widget

Hi, I have displayed a RealTimeLine charts easily by using an xml file, swf file for the chart and a php file for generating some random output for two datasets. Now, if I want to have another dataset, I modify my xml file to add xml tag of new dataset and php file to generate output for three datasets. Doing so, doesn't instantiate a third line on the widget. I need to press F5 or refresh the page to view value of the new dataset too.

Is there a way via which as soon as xml file gets updated, the legend may itself add the new dataset. And as soon as php file starts outputting data for third line too, the chart may start displaying its graph too without carrying out any page refresh?

Thanks a lot. :)

Guest Sumedh

Hi, I have displayed a RealTimeLine charts easily by using an xml file, swf file for the chart and a php file for generating some random output for two datasets. Now, if I want to have another dataset, I modify my xml file to add xml tag of new dataset and php file to generate output for three datasets. Doing so, doesn't instantiate a third line on the widget. I need to press F5 or refresh the page to view value of the new dataset too.

Is there a way via which as soon as xml file gets updated, the legend may itself add the new dataset. And as soon as php file starts outputting data for third line too, the chart may start displaying its graph too without carrying out any page refresh?

Thanks a lot. :)

Hi,

Automatically adding of another dataset for the real-time chart after rendering is not possible.

Thanks for your time.