Sign in to follow this  
Dinesh M

Load Data Incrementally Using Power Charts On X-Axis

Hi,

I am using "Box and Whisker" power chart and in that due to heavy loading of data it is taking some time to load as in my database if 10k records are present then on the x-axis(categories) are loading at slower rate and along with that if calculations are done on such a large set of data it is taking a much time.

So to avoid this , I need some thing called as "incremental data loading" as lets say if on x-axis I have to display 100 or 1000 application's data then instead of loading the data for 1000's apps I would like to load the data for those app's(shown on x-axis) which are seen in the scroll abr area lets say (10 app's are shown at a time using scroll bar in x-axis).

So is there any mechanism available by which I will be able to incrementally load the data and display to the user and when user will further scroll down then for next app's data should be loaded in this way the performance of charts will increase.

Please let me know if we can do something like the above mentioned scenario.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

I am afraid, the feature of incremental data loading for "Box and Whisker" chart is not possible in PowerCharts as of now.

Please note that the charts of FusionCharts Suite have varying data plot limits depending upon the chart types and the performance of the chart could be increased upto some extent by opting to set off shadow, animation and tooltip etc.

However you can implement your own logic to plot the limited data out of entire database but incremental loading of data with scroll bar is not possible.

Hope this helps!