Sign in to follow this  
grizzljt

Current User Filter

If I select a view that has a filter of PersonColumn = [Me] , the Collabion chart does not populate data. I assume this is because the chart queries the list via a service account instead of impersonating the current user. I would like to provide relevant charts to my users and without that functionality, I am unable to justify purchasing the product. Otherwise, the product is fantastic! Please send me an email if/when this functionality is ready. Good work on the product!

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

If I select a view that has a filter of PersonColumn = [Me] , the Collabion chart does not populate data. I assume this is because the chart queries the list via a service account instead of impersonating the current user. I would like to provide relevant charts to my users and without that functionality, I am unable to justify purchasing the product. Otherwise, the product is fantastic! Please send me an email if/when this functionality is ready. Good work on the product!

Hi,

Thanks for using our product. We have taken a note of your request and would - in all probability - fix it in our next product update.

Thank you

Vishal

Hi,

Could you please re-download the package from the web site (http://www.collabion.com) and check?

Hi, I am interested in the current user filter integration with these charts. I am evaluating your product and am unable to filter a chart by using the current user filter. The built in SharePoint current user filter does not give me an option to send a filter to your charts. Am I doing something wrong or does your product not support this? Ideally I would want to send either the current user or a value associated with the current user such as department and filter the Collabion chart by current user department. Can you please assist?

Cheers, Tony