Sign in to follow this  
zhanghuancs

Use Fusionmaps, Fusioncharts, Powercharts In One Page, Map Is Invisible If Rendering Using Javascript Only

When using FusionMaps, FusionCharts, PowerCharts in one page, only the map is invisible. Use JavaScript Only renderer.

1) Got the latest FusionCharts Suite XT

2) Put FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js, FusionCharts.HC.js, FusionCharts.HC.Maps.js, FusionCharts.HC.usa.js, FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js, FusionCharts.jqueryplugin.js, FusionCharts.js, FusionMaps.js in one folder

3) Generate usa map, line chart, bar chart, heat map in one page using JavaScript render only

4) The map is invisible, but other charts, heat map are visible

5) If change to use flash renderer, the map will be shown.

Checked with the FusionChart.js file in the FusionMaps XT, it seems that this one has version 3.2.4,

but for the FusionCharts.js in FusionCharts XT, PowerCharts XT, FusionWidgets XT, the versions are the same, which is 3.3.0.

I don't know if this is the problem.

The other issue is that if I just create a map in one page, use the javascript to render the map, the map will be shown, but the markers shadow, glowing effect will be lost, mouse over tooltip will be lost.

post-37819-0-36425700-1361823456_thumb.png

Edited by zhanghuancs

Guest Sumedh

Hi

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

We are looking into this.

We will get back to you on this shortly.

I downloaded the latest version of FusionMaps, but it does not work also.

It works if I just have map in the page, no matter use Flash or JavaScript to render the map, the map is visible. But for JavaScript-based map, mouse over tooltip does not work.

If I combine the Map, charts, powercharts in one page, now the map is still invisible, but the other charts seem to be affected also, because now they only show part of the chart, not complete chart.

You can see the difference in my attached screenshot, compared to my previous screenshot.

I also attached a screenshot of my JS folder, in case that I missed some js files.

Hi,

Can you please download the latest version of FusionMaps XT and update the Map files?

Download Link: http://www.fusioncha...ownload/trials/

Hope this helps.

post-37819-0-04717400-1361977568_thumb.png

post-37819-0-78605500-1361977655_thumb.png

Edited by zhanghuancs

Hi,

Can you please try clearing the browser cache and check if the issue has been resolved?

If no, can you please share the sample code/live URL for further testing?

Thanks,

I clean the browser cache and it works pretty good.

But I wonder why mouse over tooltip and glowing effect do not apply if the map is rendered using javascript?

Thanks

Hi,

Can you please try clearing the browser cache and check if the issue has been resolved?

If no, can you please share the sample code/live URL for further testing?

Guest Sumedh

Thanks,

I clean the browser cache and it works pretty good.

But I wonder why mouse over tooltip and glowing effect do not apply if the map is rendered using javascript?

Thanks

Hi,

Please note, In JavaScript charts/maps, customized animation, shadow, glow, bevel and blur style types are not available. JavaScript charts provide limited support for customized Font style.

So the glowing effect of tool-tips will not work in JavaScript maps/charts.

Hope this helps!