jaz

Using The Php Class With Powercharts?

I found a thread from Oct '11 about how you can just use the FusionCharts_Gen.php for PowerCharts as well.  Is this still possible?  If so, I seem to be having problems with it....

I get the right data for it, but nothing is rendering.  This is the xml that I get:

<chart caption=' ' ><categories ><category label='Test' /></categories><dataset seriesName='Test' ><set value='10.9434931506849' /><set value='5.19178082191781' /><set value='3.48972602739726' /><set value='2.51712328767123' /><set value='1.00171232876712' /></dataset></chart>

I'm not sure where to go to debug this further....any help would be appreciated!

Hi,

Yes, you use the FusionCharts_Gen.php from FusionCharts XT package for PowerCharts.

Can you please let us know the chart type?

You should note that the number of <category> elements should be equal to the number of data rows in each data sets, that is, if you mention only one category, the dataset should contain only one <set> element.

Sorry for not giving enough information in my original post.  I'm using a box and whiskers 2d graph.  Once I put the values in one set, it fixed the problem!  Thanks for your reply! :)

Ok, I've got another question now.  I know that the Box and Whisker graph does calculations based on the values that are passed in.  Is there any way to feed in specific values for each data point?  We have data that has already been calculated and we want to display it in the Box and Whisker graph format.

Also, can this graph be rotated so that the Box and Whisker objects lay horizontally as opposed vertical?  Thanks!

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

I am afraid, the feature you are looking for, is not supported by PowerCharts XT, as of now.

You would need to provide the data as per the PowerCharts XT data format for BoxAndWhisker2D chart and the calculation is being done internally to plot the required values.

For more information on "Box and Whisker > How it works?", please follow the link below:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/powercharts/Contents/?BoxandWhisker/Howitworks.html

Hope this helps!

Edited by Sashibhusan