jasminjanet

Need your suggestion

I am new to this site, so I don't know is the correct place for post my question. It is related to MySQL connection. I am doing a small software and MySOL as database. But I can't retrive data from database. There is no problem in connection code. What I do ?

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum.

FusionCharts Suite XT is a JavaScript library that runs on your desktop and mobile web browsers. Installation merely involves copying and pasting the JavaScript files from the download package into your project folder. After that, you can simply include the FusionCharts JavaScript library in your web applications and start building charts, gauges and maps.

As per your query concerned, you can use MySQL database for rendering the charts. Can you please elaborate your issue more so that we can replicate it from our end? Which server side language are you using? What is the use case of your implementation?

Also, you can contact us in this forum and send us your query at '[email protected]'

Awaiting response.

Hi,

I am using Asp.net, C#, MS SQL.

When the page loads for the first time, I have the constant data which loads the data and the chart is showing correctly. (including drilled down data)

But for the second time, when I get the input from user and populate the data, the chart is just showing "No Data to Display". 

I debugged the data of chart, it is exactly the same as the first time load. I am not really sure why the graph is not showing anymore after button click event. 

I did try reload the page, and the graph is showing up again. 

Really appreciate for the help. Thank you. :) 

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum.

It seems that for the second time the dataSource is not properly populated as per requirement.

You can check if the first chart is disposed properly.

Also, if unable to resolve , try sending us a scaled down sample so that we can look into this and suggest.

Awaiting response.