Sign in to follow this  
Frank59

connectors over nodes

Hello.

I have a lot of not-dragable nodes and I need dynamically creating connectors between this nodes.

But when i creating it, connectors drawn under nodes and i cant see them.

Can i somehow draw connectors over nodes?

PS Sorry for my bad English.

Can anyone answer me, can I somehow set parameters for "chart", "connector", "set" or other tag for rendering "connector" elements over "set" elements in DragNode Chart?

My company bought PowerCharts with source codes. if this problem may be solved as a result of editing source codes, pls tell me.

Edited by Guest

i have some imageNodes and some connectors.i need that connectors painted over nodes. Can I do this?

Why all support workers are silent?!

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I am afraid, PowerCharts does not support the display of connectors over the nodes, as of now. :)

Could you please specify the exact license that you are using? Also, please specify whether it has the .fla and .as files?

If you provide us with the above information, then we would be able to continue further discussions on the same with our developers for a probable solution.

Awaiting your reply.

Sanjukta Mukherjee (7/21/2010)
Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I am afraid, PowerCharts does not support the display of connectors over the nodes, as of now. :)

Could you please specify the exact license that you are using? Also, please specify whether it has the .fla and .as files?

If you provide us with the above information, then we would be able to continue further discussions on the same with our developers for a probable solution.

Awaiting your reply.

Hello,Sanjukta.

We using OEM License with .fla and .as files.

Can you send me in private message your working e-mail. I give it our flash-devevoper and he contact with you.

He can give more information about our license and he have some quetions about technical part of this problem.

Or I can send you his working e-mail. What variant you choose?