Sign in to follow this  
BjornHolger

Map trees and other issues

Hi

Completely new to this application and allow myself a stupid question;

1)Can you create a map of the world and when the user clicks on eg Europe he/she smoothly and instantly gets a map of Europe where you the can drill down to the particular country ?

2) Can you create markers with links to outside URL:S, e g if you add a marker with a city in a country, the user can click to reach that countries' official website ?

3) In the trial version I have succeeded in adding markers to the US maps but not to the European and country maps. Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks

Guest Rajroop

Hey there,

Welcome! :)

Please find my responses as below.

------

1)Can you create a map of the world and when the user clicks on eg Europe he/she smoothly and instantly gets a map of Europe where you the can drill down to the particular country ?

A: Yes - FusionMaps supports Drill down link as same frames, frames, pop-out windows etc. You can even link the whole chart as a 'hot-spot'!

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/maps/docs/ > Drill Down Maps

2) Can you create markers with links to outside URL:S, e g if you add a marker with a city in a country, the user can click to reach that countries' official website ?

A: Yes - Please refer to the following link for more on this.

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/maps/docs/Contents/MarkerXML.html

3) In the trial version I have succeeded in adding markers to the US maps but not to the European and country maps. Am I doing something wrong ?

A: Markers are supported by all maps in the FusionMaps suite. Could you please send us you code (as attachment) so we may see what might be causing this discrepancy?

------

I hope this helps. Looking forward to your reply.