Sign in to follow this  
vicky roy

Draggable Power Charts

HI

I am using licenced version of fusion charts and using draggable fusion charts.

But I want to replace the "Submit" button from the chart and the event(which is called on click of submit button) should be called imediatly after changing the data (in draggable columns).

And also want the values to display in any lable or somewhere in form of dataplot while changing(dragging) the values of columns(data)

Please help me for the same

Guest Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

1. Please try the same using <showFormBtn='0'> attribute inside the <chart> element and use javascript methods and events to achieve this.

2. Please try the same using <showValue='1'> attribute inside the <set> element.

For more details, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncha.../DragCol2D.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

Edited by Angie

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!smile.gif

1. Please try the same using <showFormBtn='0'> attribute inside the <chart> element and use javascript methods and events to achieve this.

2. Please try the same using <showValue='1'> attribute inside the <set> element.

For more details, please refer to the link: http://www.fusioncha.../DragCol2D.html

Hope this helps.smile.gif

======================================

HI Thanks, But it just disable the button. I want to call submit event imedeatly after when I stop dragging instead of clicking on submit button

(formAction Method... It called when we click on submit button.........)

you can see a website www.trefis.com for same.