I have gone through your documentation thoroughly and have been evaluating your product for quite some time now. It is very impressive, even though I have not been able to correctly display multilingual characters. We are working on a multi-language application, and an example language we support would be Turkish. Unfortunately, the characters do not display correctly even after Iwe made sure of the following:
1. The xml tag contains (utf8 in its xml.inspect! output)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
2. Our RoR application runs with en-EN.UTF8 ENV variable set.
3. Our database has all of its tables and default collation in utf8.
4. We are using the supplied dataURL method.
5. Our XML output is correctly displayed on Firefox as (notice the multi-lingual characters):