We have been experimenting with Fusion charts for SharePoint beta for a few weeks now, and are very happy with them, however recently we started experience the following error.
Upon launching the wizard the connections area is black and when I try to connect to a list I get the error "Could Not Get data for Chart"
The error seems to be intermittent, so it usually lets us create charts, and modify them all day, but the next day when we go in the error appears, but the charts work ok, we just cannot modify them. We downloaded the latest installation file yesterday and it appeared to fix the problem, however today we get the same error.
I have checked the log file and it is blank.