I have download the FusionChart XT Evaluation from http://www.fusioncha...tback=290064327
I think it is the latest version, but I can not fin setJSONData() function from DownloadPackage/Charts/FusionCharts.js
why can i find this function?
Below is the header coments of FusionCharts.js, I want to know whether the version is correct.
* FusionCharts: Flash Player detection and Chart embedding.
* Version: 1.2.4 (16th February, 2009) - Added fix for chart with % width/height.
* Version: 1.2.3 (15th September, 2008) - Added fix for % and & characters. Additional fixes to properly handle double quotes and single quotes in setDataXML() function.
* Version: 1.2.2 (10th July, 2008) - Added fix for % scaled dimensions, fixes in setDataXML() and setDataURL() functions
* Version: 1.2.1 (21st December, 2007) - Added setting up transparent/opaque mode: setTransparent() function
* Version: 1.2 (1st November, 2007) - Added FORM fixes for IE
* Version: 1.1 (29th June, 2007) - Added Player detection, New conditional fixes for IE
* Morphed from SWFObject (http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/) under MIT License: