Please find below my comments -
1) On the X axis, I need to display every month in a specific range (i.e July'13 to Jun'15), even if there aren't any values in the the list for that month.
- You can filter the date with 'In Between' filter and give a date range like 1st July, 2013 to 30th June, 2015. That will meet your first requirement. And if you want to show a blank value for the months which do not have any data - check "Include items whose data values are empty in the filtered column(s)" inside 'Filter Data' steps.
2) On the primary Y axis, I need to have the *cumulative* count of each record that has the date in that month or prior (i.e., 3 records have a date in July'13, 2 records have a date in Aug'13, so July'13 will show 3, and Aug'13 will show 5) as a line that will keep increasing.
- You can achieve a similar thing if you use Single Series Waterfall Chart, but we do not have any such chart for multiple series/dual y
3) On the secondary Y axes, I need to have the *cumulative* sum of each record's Cost column that has a date for that month or prior (similar to 2)) as a line.
- I am afraid this is not possible
I would also like to have a cumulative shaded area based on the values in another list (month (Date/Time) and estimate (number)), but not sure if this is entirely possible to use more than one list in Collabion?
- As of now we do not support fetching data from more than one list for a single chart. But we have plans to add support in future
Kindly let me know if you need any clarifications or assistance