likigoldenstar

Custom Tootip In World Map With Countries

Hi, Everybody

I am going to use the map "World Map with countries", but I have got a problem!

I see only tooltip of country name.

I'd like to see the tooltip with country name and value.

e.g.

Canda, Hits 324

And Country code doesn't work in my xml data.

My code is here:

function drawMap(data, name)

{

var map = new FusionMaps("fusionmap/FCMap_WorldwithCountries.swf", "Map1Id", "100%", "100%", "1", "0");

map.setDataXML("<map borderColor='d8d8d8' useSNameInToolTip='0' showMarkerToolTip='0' showBevel='0' fillAlpha='70' hoverColor='56a3d1' showLabels='0' fillColor='dadada' numberSuffix=' Mill.' includeValueInLabels='1' labelSepChar=': ' baseFontSize='9'>"+data+"</map>");

map.setDataXML("<map borderColor='d8d8d8' showMarkerToolTip='1' showBevel='0' fillAlpha='70' hoverColor='56a3d1' showLabels='1' fillColor='dadada' numberSuffix=' Mill.' includeValueInLabels='1' >"+data+"</map>");

map.render(name);

}

<div id="map_data" style="display: none;">

<data>

<entity id="01" value="80.3" value='373' displayValue='C/S America: 373 M' toolText='Central and South America: 373 Million (Including External Islands)' />

<entity id="02" value="91" />

<entity id="03" value="91" />

<entity id="04" value="91" />

<entity id="05" value="91" value='373' displayValue='C/S America: 373 M' toolText='Central and South America: 373 Million (Including External Islands)' />

</data>

</div>

Regarding to 05 in entry, it is Canada. So I tried to write "CA", but I got the error on debug "That is not supported in the current map".

What is the problem?

Thank you for your attention

Best Regards