Sign in to follow this  
retrotorque

Strange Formatting On Axis Labels

Hello,

I'm getting some weird behaviour on some browsers relating to the formatting on axis labels. They are pixelated and unreadable. Has anyone else noticed this happening?

I'll try and get a screenshot of the issue

Hi,

Could you please send us the screenshot and the relevant XML of the same so that we can replicate it?

Also, please let us know the environment in which this issue might be occurring.

Awaiting your reply.

Hi,

Could you please send us the screenshot and the relevant XML of the same so that we can replicate it?

Also, please let us know the environment in which this issue might be occurring.

Awaiting your reply.

Hi, I've attached the screenshot below. The screenshot was taking using Firefox, under Windows 7 64Bit. I've tested the graph on OSX, and several other Windows machines and everything is working perfectly. I do not know of any other configurations that cause this problem at this time.

Please let me know your solution, as it is obviously unusable at the current time for a large section of users.

Cheers

post-17394-0-10780000-1318991719_thumb.png

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please send us the XML code to test it from our end?

Please confirm the FusionCharts version and chart type(swf) you are using.

Awaiting for your response.

Hi,

Could you please send us the XML code to test it from our end?

Please confirm the FusionCharts version and chart type(swf) you are using.

Hi,

The chart type that I am using is the MSCombiDY2D chart (swf). It happens on Windows 7 64bit machines on both Firefox and Chrome. I can't send you my current XML as it is sensitive, however I can replicate the issue using any XML data.

Cheers

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts and Flash player version you are using?

Please make sure that you have 64 bit Flash player installed in your system.

Hi,

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts and Flash player version you are using?

Please make sure that you have 64 bit Flash player installed in your system.

Hi Angshu,

Thanks for the reply. I've just checked FusionCharts.js, and my version is stated as 3.2.0-release. I'm using Google Chrome so it has an inbuilt flash player, which I would assume would be 64bit. Do you know of a definitive way to check? I didn't think there was a difference.

Do I need to upgrade my FusionCharts version? I inherited this project from another engineer so I'm not sure about the internals yet.

Cheers

Hi Angshu,

Thanks for the reply. I've just checked FusionCharts.js, and my version is stated as 3.2.0-release. I'm using Google Chrome so it has an inbuilt flash player, which I would assume would be 64bit. Do you know of a definitive way to check? I didn't think there was a difference.

Do I need to upgrade my FusionCharts version? I inherited this project from another engineer so I'm not sure about the internals yet.

Cheers

Hi Angshu,

I've been trying out a few things and see to have figure out the problem is Chrome on Windows 7 machines. I updated my Adobe Flash player version to the latest and the graph is now legible in Firefox. The problem is with Chrome on both 32bit and 64bit operating systems. Since Chrome uses their own Adobe Flash player plugin this would seem to be a cause of the problem. Do you know if there is anything that can be done about this?

Thanks for your help