Sign in to follow this  
napster07

Export Function Of Fusion Chart

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Please try the same by setting <exportShowMenuItem='1'> attribute inside the <chart> element of your XML code.

This attribute specifies whether the menu items related to export (e.g., Save as JPEG etc.) will appear in the context menu of chart.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Please try the same by setting <exportShowMenuItem='1'> attribute inside the <chart> element of your XML code.

This attribute specifies whether the menu items related to export (e.g., Save as JPEG etc.) will appear in the context menu of chart.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I did what you said but still I can't see the "Save as JPEG" option when I right-clicked. :(

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Could you please send us the XML code to look into it?

Please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using.

Awaiting for your response.

Could you please send us the XML code to look into it?

Please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using.

Hi,

Thanks. I updated the copy of my .js and .swf files and it's now ok. But the problem is, I can't see the Waiting button during Capture phase only the Fusion Charts Export Handler Component label. Did I miss something?

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Could you please confirm whether you are running the files from local file system?

Awaiting for your response.

Could you please confirm whether you are running the files from local file system?

Hi,

Yes, I'm running it in local. I included the .js and .swf files in my web application.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Flash Player's Global Security implementation blocks JavaScript to interact with charts (Flash charts) when you are running the the web page/application with charts from local file system. To configure Flash Player Global Security Settings (to enable links and chart APIs) and enable JavaScript calls from charts, you would need to add the folder containing the chart SWF files to Flash Player's Trusted Zone.

For more details, please visit: http://www.fusioncha...HowToSetup.html for a detailed step-by-step guide.

Hope this helps.

Flash Player's Global Security implementation blocks JavaScript to interact with charts (Flash charts) when you are running the the web page/application with charts from local file system. To configure Flash Player Global Security Settings (to enable links and chart APIs) and enable JavaScript calls from charts, you would need to add the folder containing the chart SWF files to Flash Player's Trusted Zone.

Hi,

I added the folder with .js and .swf files in the Flash Player trusted zone but still no good. I pasted below the script that I included in my web app, so you can look on if i missed something.

<div id="fcexpDiv" align="center">FusionCharts Export Handler Component</div>

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">

//Note: fcExporter1 is the DOM ID of the DIV and should be specified as value of exportHandler

//attribute of chart XML.

var myExportComponent = new FusionChartsExportObject("fcExporter1", "../Charts/FCExporter.swf");

//Render the exporter SWF in our DIV fcexpDiv

myExportComponent.Render("fcexpDiv");

</script>

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using?

This forum link might helps you:

http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/9864-fusioncharts-evaluation-save-button-not-visible-in-export-chart- feature/page__p__38447__hl__export__fromsearch__1#entry38447

In case the problem persists, please send us the entire XML and HTML code to look into the issue.

Could you please confirm the FusionCharts version you are using?

In case the problem persists, please send us the entire XML and HTML code to look into the issue.

Hi,

I'm using version 3.2.2. Please see attached for the XML and HTML code. Thanks.:huh:

Do I need to include the jquery.min.js and highcharts,js?

Chart.xml

Chart.html

ChartMaster.html

Edited by napster07