Sign in to follow this  
napster07

Fusion Chart Server Side Export

Hi,

I'm having problem with server-side exporting. I was able to generate the chart but after the capture phase, I got an error in opening the FCExporter.aspx. (Error: The resource cannot be found.). Please help me with this. :(

Please see attached files for your reference. Thanks.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /FusionCharts_Evaluation/FusionCharts_Evaluation/ExportHandlers/ASP_Net/FCExporter.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3607; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618

weekly-sales.html

Data.xml

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Please make sure that you have copy-pasted the required server side Export Handler files from Download Package>ExportHandlers folder to your server and you've copied all the files from the respective folder.

Hope this helps.

Please make sure that you have copy-pasted the required server side Export Handler files from Download Package>ExportHandlers folder to your server and you've copied all the files from the respective folder.

Hi,

I only put all the files in a folder (C:\LearningFusionCharts\MyFirstChart\FusionCharts). Please see list below:

- Column3D.swf

- Data.xml

- FCExporter.aspx

- FCExporter.aspx.cs

- FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js

- FusionCharts.HC.js

- FusionCharts.js

- jquery.min.js

- weekly-sales.html

Is this ok? Thanks.

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

It seems that the path has not been properly configured as per the web server.

Could you please provide your own path of the Web Server location where you have placed the FCExporter files?

Hope this helps.