Sign in to follow this  
Sabarinathan

I Cant Export Chart To Pdf Plz Help Me

any one help please i am using FCF_MSColumn3DLineDY char i like to export the chart to pdf but it say no data foung.

Server side is PHP i getting EMl is

<chart caption='test' xAxisName='Grade' pYAxisName='Total' numberPrefix='' sNumberSuffix='' useRoundEdges='1' bgColor='FFFFFF,FFFFFF' showBorder='0' exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='1' exportHandler='fcExporter1' >

<categories >

<category name='C' />

<category name='D' />

<category name='F' />

</categories><dataset seriesName='No of student' showValues='0' color='AFD8F8' ><set value='7' />

<set value='4' /><set value='15' /></dataset>

<dataset seriesName='Total Number of Student' parentYAxis='S' color='F6BD0F' ><set value='7' />

<set value='4' /><set value='15' />

</dataset></chart>

then i am using this content in client

is

var myChart3 = new FusionCharts("../../../Charts/FCF_MSColumn3DLineDY.swf", "myChartId3", "400", "300", "0", "1");

myChart3.setXMLUrl("SimpleExample.xml");

Thank you

post-25617-0-46463500-1326973103_thumb.png

Guest Angshu

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

I am afraid, FusionCharts free does not support exporting charts as image/PDF, as of now.

Please download the latest version of FusionCharts i.e FusionCharts XT Service Release 1 from: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/trials/ to avail the export feature.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have the exact same problem but your solution does not apply in my situation. My ChartId Sneakers Isabel Marant value has no special characters.

This seems to be new behavior for Fusion Charts, since I had just tested this misbehaving chart when we upgraded to version 3.2.1 a few weeks ago. Perhaps a Flash update caused the problem?

This problem affects IE8 users in XP or Win7 when not running in compatibility mode Basket Isabel Marant . Forcing the chart renderer to javascript displays the chart as expected (ugly, but it works)

I'm circumventing this bug by forcing all IE browsers to javascript rendering.

To FusionCharts staff: when can a patch be delivered to fix this problem?

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

Please share a sample demo project to replicate the issue from our end.

Also, please let us know the Flash player version that you are currently using.