Sign in to follow this  
elson

Help! I Really Dont Know How To Export The Image..

in the xml

<chart baseFontSize ='12'labelDisplay='WRAP'numberSuffix='%'enableSmartLabels='1'numberprefix=": "exportEnabled='1' exportHandler='fcExporter1' exportAtClient='1' exportAction='download' >

and ,when i clicked in right on the flash,the figure just goes from 0% to 100%,then nothing happened.

my quesetion:i didnt use the JavaScript method, should i use this method to do this ?

Edited by elson

Guest Sumedh

Greetings, smile.gif

For enabling export of chart at client-side, you will need to assemble the following elements:

> The chart itself embedded using FusionCharts JavaScript class (FusionCharts.js).

> FusionCharts Export Component - This is named FCExporter.swf and is present in Download Package > Charts. You'll need to copy-paste this to your desired folder.

A good location would be to place this SWF along with your chart SWFs.

> FusionCharts Export Component JavaScript class - This JavaScript class is named FusionChartsExportComponent.js and is present in Download Package > Charts folder.

Place it where you've placed FusionCharts.js in the folder (though not necessary, but this helps you centralize all FusionCharts related JS files)

Also, you would need to set (enable) export related attributes in the XML file under the chart element:

exportAtClient='1'

exportEnabled='1'

exportHandler='(DOM Id) of export component'

For live demo, refer: http://docs.fusionch...pleExample.html

Please refer the link for more information about client-side export: http://docs.fusionch...ientSimple.html

Hope this helps. smile.gif