kanny

Chart Not Redering In Ie

Hi,

I was facing an issue in my local usage that the chart was not redering if I move my mouse on chart rendering area while the request for chart is running. Then after I tried same with fusion chart demo, http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/#column-and-bar. Same thing happened with this also. There is no issue in FF or crome. But in my IE9 I am facing problem that the chart area stays blank.

Check the image attachment.

Hope some one can guide me on this.

post-27545-0-90361800-1329908639_thumb.jpg

yup, my chart also not rendering in IE........ what should I do!!!!!!! anyone can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi,

I was facing an issue in my local usage that the chart was not redering if I move my mouse on chart rendering area while the request for chart is running. Then after I tried same with fusion chart demo, http://www.fusioncha...#column-and-bar. Same thing happened with this also. There is no issue in FF or crome. But in my IE9 I am facing problem that the chart area stays blank.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

I was facing an issue in my local usage that the chart was not redering if I move my mouse on chart rendering area while the request for chart is running. Then after I tried same with fusion chart demo, http://www.fusioncha...#column-and-bar. Same thing happened with this also. There is no issue in FF or crome. But in my IE9 I am facing problem that the chart area stays blank.

Greetings, smile.gif

Could you please confirm that, Flash Player is installed or not on your machine? If it is not installed, please install the latest version of Flash Player.

And try following settings for Internet Explorer 9,

> Start Internet Explorer 9.

> Click Internet Options on the Tools menu.

> On the Advanced tab, locate the Accelerated graphics section.

> Verify that the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box is selected.

Hope this helps. smile.gif

Greetings, smile.gif

Could you please confirm that, Flash Player is installed or not on your machine? If it is not installed, please install the latest version of Flash Player.

And try following settings for Internet Explorer 9,

> Start Internet Explorer 9.

> Click Internet Options on the Tools menu.

> On the Advanced tab, locate the Accelerated graphics section.

> Verify that the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering check box is selected.

Hope this helps. smile.gif

Hey Sumedh,

Thanks a lot for your response,

First thing is, flash player is installed on my machine, and the version is 11.

And the second thing,

as you suggested, I tried the IE option setting and selected the 'Use rendering instead of GPU' that was not checked before. But no change in result. Same thing happens, If I keep some movement of mouse on chart area then the chart does not get loaded.

Let me put one more observation on this,

I tried 'Rewind' option and then 'Play' option of the flash component, then it is showing the chart.

Any guess what can be the issue with this?

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Could you please open the chart gallery in Internet Explorer 9 and check once again?