Sign in to follow this  
ggoforth

Multiple Pies In One Chart

I need to figure out how to do what I would consider a multi series pie chart. In our previous charting library (high charts) I was able to get multiple pies rendered to the same chart. Is the same possible with fusion charts? I'm attaching an image of our previous pie charts. The data would be formatted the same as any other multi series chart, but you would get one pie for each series.

post-28038-0-41672000-1335307488_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

I need to figure out how to do what I would consider a multi series pie chart. In our previous charting library (high charts) I was able to get multiple pies rendered to the same chart. Is the same possible with fusion charts? I'm attaching an image of our previous pie charts. The data would be formatted the same as any other multi series chart, but you would get one pie for each series.

Hi,

The attached screen-shot is of single series Pie Chart. You can try out Multi-level Pie Chart which comes under PowerCharts pack.

PowerCharts pack is another powerful charting tool package which comes under FusionCharts XT suite.

The Multi-Level Pie chart is a modern data visualization method that is used for displaying hierarchical relationships. You can use it to show both symmetrical and asymmetrical hierarchies.

The PowerCharts Multi-Level Pie charts offers visual path tracing from a child node right back to the root node.

For live demo, refer here: http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/#multi-level-pie-chart

For more information, refer this: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/powercharts/Contents/?MultiLevelPie/Overview.html

Hi,

The attached screen-shot is of single series Pie Chart. You can try out Multi-level Pie Chart which comes under PowerCharts pack.

PowerCharts pack is another powerful charting tool package which comes under FusionCharts XT suite.

The Multi-Level Pie chart is a modern data visualization method that is used for displaying hierarchical relationships. You can use it to show both symmetrical and asymmetrical hierarchies.

The PowerCharts Multi-Level Pie charts offers visual path tracing from a child node right back to the root node.

For live demo, refer here: http://www.fusioncha...level-pie-chart

For more information, refer this: http://docs.fusionch...e/Overview.html

Maybe multi series isn't what I'm looking for. I don't think the Multi level pie chart is what I'm looking for either. Let me give you more of an example. Consider a survey where the questions were:

q1) What is your gender?

- male

- female

q2) what is your favorite color?

- red

- blue

- green

A typical usage for a pie chart might be to see the number of male vs female respondents. My use case is that I want to see favorite colors, broken down by male / female. In this case I would expect to see three pies (1 for each color), with the pies showing breakdown of male / female that chose that color. We have the data, I'm just unsure as to how to get fusion charts to render multiple pies in one chart.

Guest Sumedh

Maybe multi series isn't what I'm looking for. I don't think the Multi level pie chart is what I'm looking for either. Let me give you more of an example. Consider a survey where the questions were:

q1) What is your gender?

- male

- female

q2) what is your favorite color?

- red

- blue

- green

A typical usage for a pie chart might be to see the number of male vs female respondents. My use case is that I want to see favorite colors, broken down by male / female. In this case I would expect to see three pies (1 for each color), with the pies showing breakdown of male / female that chose that color. We have the data, I'm just unsure as to how to get fusion charts to render multiple pies in one chart.

Hi,

Having multiple Pie slices in single Pie Chart is not possible.

Thanks for your time.