Sign in to follow this  
gaude

3D Pie Charts Displayed As 2D When Using Js

I am trying to show a 3d pie chart using JS but when I run it it shows the same as a 2D pie chart. I have FusionCharts XT (v3.2.2) and ran the demo \FusionCharts\Gallery\Pie_Doughnut\Pie3D2.html in Firefox 11.0 with flash plugin disabled. Instead of showing a 3d version of the chart it shows a 2D version (see attached).

post-27366-0-65510400-1335371539_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

I am trying to show a 3d pie chart using JS but when I run it it shows the same as a 2D pie chart. I have FusionCharts XT (v3.2.2) and ran the demo \FusionCharts\Gallery\Pie_Doughnut\Pie3D2.html in Firefox 11.0 with flash plugin disabled. Instead of showing a 3d version of the chart it shows a 2D version (see attached).

Hi,

What FusionCharts version are you using? In earlier version of FusionCharts i.e., in FusionCharts XT v3.2.2 Service Release 2 the JavaScript Pie 3D chart was not supported.

JavaScript Pie 3D chart is now supported in FusionCharts XT v3.2.2 Service Release 3, this version was released recently in the March. Could you please download this version and try to render the chart once again?

Hey,

Support for JavaScript Pie 3D and Doughnut 3D charts was introduced in FusionCharst XT SR3 version.

Can you try upgrading to the latest version?