Sign in to follow this  
rajnvr

Artio Fusion Charts Are Not Working When I Combine All Javascripts

First of all I must thank fusion charts for building a nice component for joomla.

I have purchased and installed Fusion Charts for Joomla on our site(www.realestate-in-tamilnadu.com). I have noticed the following problems

1) The components is working fine when i just render the charts without making alteration. But in my case i must combine all javascripts due to the performance resolution.

I'm using JCH optimize to compress and combine all javascripts. when i combine all javascripts, fusion charts are not working. but when i'm not combining the javascripts the component is working perfectly but the performance of the entire site is not good.

Is there a way where i can tweek the component by combing the javascripts and make the component work?

Your advise is very much appreciated.

regards,

Raja

Hi Raja,

We do not have any native implementation of FusionCharts for Joomla using JCH optimization.

Please note while combining JavaScript files using JCH, contents of the files needs to be in the same order as FusionCharts.js, FusionCharts.HC.js, FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js and jquery.min.js.

Hope this helps.:)