Sign in to follow this  
majid

Plotfillcolor Vs Color

I get quite different colors when I use plotFillColor or color for the fill color of an area chart. Is there a difference between the two properties? Which one should I use?

Guest Sumedh

I get quite different colors when I use plotFillColor or color for the fill color of an area chart. Is there a difference between the two properties? Which one should I use?

Hi,

plotFillColor attribute is applied for the complete data-plot whereas color attribute is defined for the dataset elements for a particular data-plot or plot-area.

Hope this helps.

thank you. I am using the color attribute now. What I am trying to do is have a a different gradient for each of the fills in a multiseries area chart. I know that plotGradientColor defines a gradient color that is applied to all of the area fills but what if I want a different gradient for each area fill? The property plotGradientColor does not work at the dataset level. Is there a gradient attribute I can use to define a gradient at the dataset level?

Thank you

Hi,

plotFillColor attribute is applied for the complete data-plot whereas color attribute is defined for the and dataset elements for a particular data-plot or plot-area.

Hope this helps.

Guest Sumedh

thank you. I am using the color attribute now. What I am trying to do is have a a different gradient for each of the fills in a multiseries area chart. I know that plotGradientColor defines a gradient color that is applied to all of the area fills but what if I want a different gradient for each area fill? The property plotGradientColor does not work at the dataset level. Is there a gradient attribute I can use to define a gradient at the dataset level?

Thank you

Hi,

Applying gradient effect for each area fill for Multi-Series Area chart is not possible.

Thanks for your time.