Sign in to follow this  
jgcrossman2

Fusionwidget Angular Chart And Ie Cropping

I have recently upgraded from version 3.2 (I think) to XT and the results are pretty good.

One thing I noticed is that one of my radial charts gets cropped in IE but it works fine in Firefox, Safari and even on the iPad.

You can look at it here:

http://www.fund-king.com/steam/Steam1a.php

Most of my users access this little widget through Firefox or the iPad/iPhone but it is a shame that it cuts off a bit on the right and bottom.

It is perfectly possible that I have stuffed something up in the CSS (as in, I have not included any special exceptions for Internet Explorer).

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

John

Guest Sumedh

I have recently upgraded from version 3.2 (I think) to XT and the results are pretty good.

One thing I noticed is that one of my radial charts gets cropped in IE but it works fine in Firefox, Safari and even on the iPad.

You can look at it here:

http://www.fund-king...eam/Steam1a.php

Most of my users access this little widget through Firefox or the iPad/iPhone but it is a shame that it cuts off a bit on the right and bottom.

It is perfectly possible that I have stuffed something up in the CSS (as in, I have not included any special exceptions for Internet Explorer).

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

John

Hi,

We are unable to replicate the same.

Angular Gauge is rendering absolutely fine on the Internet Explorer.

Please find attached screen-shot for your reference.

post-24802-0-87160500-1337678518_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

Thanks for checking. it must be something funny with my browser at work. Glad to see that it is not a general problem.

Regards,

John

smile.gif