Sign in to follow this  
rhayward

Stackedcolumn2D Showing Values Above And/or Below Column

I'm preparing a StackedColumn2D chart, and some of my data is very small (0-2%), but I need to keep the charts on a 100% scale. When I show values, they are "squashed" into the very small column (see attached under "Now"). I'd like to be able to specify that the values should show above one Set and below another Set (see attached under "Want"). Is there any way to do that?

post-28140-0-88362400-1337870982_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

I'm preparing a StackedColumn2D chart, and some of my data is very small (0-2%), but I need to keep the charts on a 100% scale. When I show values, they are "squashed" into the very small column (see attached under "Now"). I'd like to be able to specify that the values should show above one Set and below another Set (see attached under "Want"). Is there any way to do that?

Hi,

Displaying values above and below the stack is not possible.

To display smaller scale values you can try following work-around. You would need to configure your chart elements in following way:

Ref.Code:

<chart showYAxisValue='0' caption='Company Revenue' xAxisName='Month' showLabels='0' yAxisName='Revenue' showValues='1' stack100Percent='1' divLineAlpha='0' plotBorderThickness='1' divLinesAlpha='100' canvasBorderAlpha='0' showAlternateHGridColor='0'>

You can display custom label or value for the data- plot using displayValue attribute.

Ref. Code:

<set value='67' displayValue='12'/>

The actual of the data-plot is 67 but chart will display 12 as the data-plot value.

For more information, refer the following link:

http://docs.fusionch...SS/StCol2D.html

Also find attached screen-shot and XML cod of the same for your reference.

post-24802-0-65958700-1337928102_thumb.png

StackedColumn_data.xml