emesol0

Get Data From Real-Time Line Chart Provider On Page Load Without Waiting For Refreshinterval Time

Hello..is it possible to have a real-time line chart with refreshinterval of 1 minute, but when the page is rendered for the first time the chart runs for once to get the data?

I mean, for the first time only, I dont want to wait for 1 minute to get data from the provider, I want the chart to run explicitly immediately after page load, then after that it gets data each 1 minute normally according to the provider. Is this possible or do I have to make a work around for it ?

thanks all

Guest Sumedh

Hello..is it possible to have a real-time line chart with refreshinterval of 1 minute, but when the page is rendered for the first time the chart runs for once to get the data?

I mean, for the first time only, I dont want to wait for 1 minute to get data from the provider, I want the chart to run explicitly immediately after page load, then after that it gets data each 1 minute normally according to the provider. Is this possible or do I have to make a work around for it ?

thanks all

Hi,

If you want the chart to initially show historical data and then keep on updating itself, you can easily do so by specifying the historical data in XML/JSON data.

For more information, refer the following URL:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/widgets/Contents/?DataStreaming/Historical.html