Sign in to follow this  
Vaibhav Agarwal

Fusion Chart Xt

Hi,

For Flash i am using this code (it is working):

var myChart = new FusionCharts( "Main/NewCharts/Column3D.swf", "myChartId", "400", "300", "0", "1" );

Now i want to render the same chart in javascript and i am using this code:

var myChart = new FusionCharts( "Main/NewCharts/Column3D", "myChartId", "400", "300", "0", "1" );

this code is not working.

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript'); is removed form the new XT Fusion charts then how to resolve this problem . Please help

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

For Flash i am using this code (it is working):

var myChart = new FusionCharts( "Main/NewCharts/Column3D.swf", "myChartId", "400", "300", "0", "1" );

Now i want to render the same chart in javascript and i am using this code:

var myChart = new FusionCharts( "Main/NewCharts/Column3D", "myChartId", "400", "300", "0", "1" );

this code is not working.

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript'); is removed form the new XT Fusion charts then how to resolve this problem . Please help

Hi,

Starting FusionCharts v3.2, FusionCharts also allows you to create JavaScript charts (sometimes also referred to as HTML5 or Canvas charts).

This feature allows you to create charts in Web browsers where Flash Player is not supported or is not installed or is disabled, for example, in iPhone and iPad.

The charts rendered by this module are purely using JavaScript and do not need Flash Player at all.

FusionCharts gives you the option of either using automatic fallback, wherein the charts figure out the best mode of rendering (either Flash or JavaScript, based on availability of Flash Player), or lets you configure whether to render charts exclusively using JavaScript.

If you are already using FusionCharts and wish to add JavaScript fallback, you just need to replace the old SWF and JavaScript files with the new ones - without changing a single line of code.

For creating pure JavaScript charts, you would need to add following main files in your project:

> FusionCharts.js

> FusionCharts.HC.js

> FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js

> jquery.min.js

If you wish to render JavaScript charts only, you just have to add a line of code as shown below:

Ref. Code:

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer("javascript");

For more information, please refer the following URL:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?FirstChart/UsingPureJS.html

Also, find attached illustration for your reference.

Test.zip