Sign in to follow this  
dadimohan

Fusion Charts With Mvc3 And Razor Engine

Guest Sumedh

Can some one share the sample applicaiton to show fusions charts using MVC3 applicaiton and Razor engine

Hi,

Please note that FusionCharts natively does not have any sample implemented with ASP.Net MVC.

However, our developers have created a sample internally for the reference on the same. Please check with the attached file for your reference.

But please note that the data needs to be created at your end and in case you wish to use any API, that too needs to be done from your end as we do not have any native support to MVC implementation. The chart rendering function, i.e, "renderChart" would work with MVC and had been showcased in the attached sample.

Hope this helps.

SimpleWebMVC_WithExport.zip

Hi Sumedh ,

Thanks for the example and it is developed using MVC2 and for some reason in MVC3 chart is not rendering. I would be thank full if you could share any sample with MVC3 implementation.

In the controler

public

ActionResult Index()

{

ViewBag.MyChart =

FusionCharts.RenderChart( Url.Content("../../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf"), Url.Content("../../Data.xml"), "", "myFirst", "600", "300", false, true);

return View();

}

Thanks

Hi,

Please note that FusionCharts natively does not have any sample implemented with ASP.Net MVC.

However, our developers have created a sample internally for the reference on the same. Please check with the attached file for your reference.

But please note that the data needs to be created at your end and in case you wish to use any API, that too needs to be done from your end as we do not have any native support to MVC implementation. The chart rendering function, i.e, "renderChart" would work with MVC and had been showcased in the attached sample.

Hope this helps.

Edited by dadimohan

Guest Sumedh

Hi Finally I managed to execute Fusion charts with MVC3 attached the sample example

Hi,

Its glad to know that you have managed to resolve your issue. smile.gif

And thanks for sharing this sample with us. It will be helpful for everyone.