Sign in to follow this  
Damodharan

Problem With Char Loading Android

Hi

using fusion chart pure Javascript charts for android version 3 and above some times the chart rendering properly. some times will get Chart Loading message onl. for example we render the chart in android 4.0 Some times the chart render properly int he same device some times the same chart is not loading we get simply Loading Charts!

what is the issue ?

Code:

<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><script type="text/javascript" src="file:///android_asset/www/charts/fus/FusionCharts.js"></script></head><body><div id="chartspan" style="width:150px; height:236px;">Loading Charts!</div><script type="text/javascript">function jsCallDrillDown(filename) { Android.jsLoadDrillDownXml(filename); }var dataFile = "/mnt/sdcard/data.xml" ;FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript'); var myChart = new FusionCharts("file:///android_asset/www/charts/Charts/Column2D.swf", "Sample","100%","100%","0", "1" ); myChart.setXMLUrl(dataFile);myChart.render("chartspan");</script></body></html>

above some times can able to render properly some times problem with Loading chart! message

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed response.

With regard to your issue, JavaScript chart not loading (instead showing : Loading Chart. Please wait.),

Please note that FusionCharts JavaScript API consists of four JavaScript file.

JavaScript Files:

1. FusionCharts.js

2. FusionCharts.HC.js

3. FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js

4. jquery.min.js

So, please make sure these four files are present in the same folder as FusionCharts.js file in your application

As mentioned in your post, this behavior is random, can you please share the sample code for further testing?

Hi, I've got the exactly same problem. When forcing to render in Javascript sometimes the charts are hanging and just showing "Loding chart. Please wait." I'm using 4 charts on same page and it is randomley one of the four that doesn't show up. We have done tests with MACs, PCs, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and can not tie the problem to a specific browser or environment. I could live with that FusionCharts automatically switch over to Javascript on devices without Flash, but when using Flash I can't print charts from Chrome.

Anybody else having this problem?

Regards, Erland

Edited by [email protected]