Sign in to follow this  
sweep

General Configuration Questions

Hi there, I asked this in the PHP forum but got not response, so I'm asking here because its a bit more active!

it possible to remove the top and right border of a graph? I have seen references to applying a style to the canvas but can't find any examples of how to do this using PHP and the renderchart function.<br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"><br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);">renderChart("../../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "Data/Data.xml", "", "myFirst", 600, 300)

secondly i'm building up my chart string in PHP using the following:<br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);">$strXML .= "<graph caption='graph' xAxisName='Date' yAxisName='Number' decimalPrecision='0' showShadow ='0' rotateNames='1' lineThickness='5' showValues='0' showAnchors='0' numDivLines='0' canvasBorderAlpha='0' canvasPadding='30' bgImage='images/graph_bg.png' bgAlpha='0' bgColor='FFFFFF' showBorder='0'>";<br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"><br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);">but certain things such as the bgImage and canvasPadding have no effect. In the documentation it references applying these to <canvas, how do I do that using the above code and how is <canvas different to <graph?

Thanks

Guest Bindhu

Hi there, I asked this in the PHP forum but got not response, so I'm asking here because its a bit more active!

it possible to remove the top and right border of a graph? I have seen references to applying a style to the canvas but can't find any examples of how to do this using PHP and the renderchart function.<br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"><br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);">renderChart("../../FusionCharts/Column3D.swf", "Data/Data.xml", "", "myFirst", 600, 300)

secondly i'm building up my chart string in PHP using the following:<br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);">$strXML .= "<graph caption='graph' xAxisName='Date' yAxisName='Number' decimalPrecision='0' showShadow ='0' rotateNames='1' lineThickness='5' showValues='0' showAnchors='0' numDivLines='0' canvasBorderAlpha='0' canvasPadding='30' bgImage='images/graph_bg.png' bgAlpha='0' bgColor='FFFFFF' showBorder='0'>";<br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);"><br style="color: rgb(107, 107, 107); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(247, 247, 247);">but certain things such as the bgImage and canvasPadding have no effect. In the documentation it references applying these to <canvas, how do I do that using the above code and how is <canvas different to <graph?

Thanks

Hi,

I am afraid, it is not possible to remove the top and right border alone.

However, as a work around, you may hide the top and right borders using Styles.

Please refer to the XML data attached.

It is related to XML data only and not related to PHP.

Hope this helps!

Column2D_with _left_bottomgrid.xml