mt25

Drag Node Chart Legend Hiding

Hello Everyone,

I have a scenario where i am using drag node chart , and my data is coming level vise like level one data coming in x =10 and y=20( for all nodes i am increasing x axis by 10 for ever time) and same for other levels chart is rendering fine, connector is also coming fine what i wanted to know is when i am clicking on level one it should hide and all the connectors of it should also hide, but in my case level is hiding but connectors are not. can any one give me idea how to hide connectors on hiding the levels or nodes ..

I attached two samples below one with out hiding any levels and second one with 2nd level hidden but not the connectors

FusionCharts-level2hidden.pdf

FusionChartswithout levelhiding.pdf

Thanks smile.gif

or any one can tell me how drag node chart with connector works with Interactive Legends

Hello Everyone,

I have a scenario where i am using drag node chart , and my data is coming level vise like level one data coming in x =10 and y=20( for all nodes i am increasing x axis by 10 for ever time) and same for other levels chart is rendering fine, connector is also coming fine what i wanted to know is when i am clicking on level one it should hide and all the connectors of it should also hide, but in my case level is hiding but connectors are not. can any one give me idea how to hide connectors on hiding the levels or nodes ..

I attached two samples below one with out hiding any levels and second one with 2nd level hidden but not the connectors

FusionCharts-level2hidden.pdf

FusionChartswithout levelhiding.pdf

Thanks smile.gif

Hope it is clear for you all , if any one want more specification on this , please reply me back i will provide as soon as possible.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

You can use interactive legend to show/hide the datasets. On clicking the legend icon, you can show/hide the particular dataset.

To enable the legend, you would need to specify "showLegend" attribute as "1" under the chart element.

Ref. Code:

<chart ... showLegend='1'>

Also for creating leveled datsets, you can create two different datasets with respect to x co-ordinate.

Ref. Code:

<dataset seriesName='DS1'>
<set x='10' y=' ' ...../> 
<set x='10' y='' ...... />
<set x='10' y=' '....../>
</dataset>

<dataset seriesName='DS2'>
<set x='20' y=' ' ...../> 
<set x='20' y='' ...... />
<set x='20' y=' '....../>
</dataset>

For more information, please refer the following link:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/powercharts/Contents/?ChartSS/DragNode.htm

Hope this helps!

Thanks Sumedh for giving your time ,

I am able to create the levels and also level hiding but i am stucked with , when i hide level two all the connectors of it should also hide , but in my case all the connectors are hiding only when i am hiding level 1,

in my case i gave three data set and i gave three series DS1,DS2,DS3, but when i am hiding DS1 it is hiding all the levels

here i attached a pdf for this also please check it out.

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

You can use interactive legend to show/hide the datasets. On clicking the legend icon, you can show/hide the particular dataset.

To enable the legend, you would need to specify "showLegend" attribute as "1" under the chart element.

Ref. Code:

<chart ... showLegend='1'>

Also for creating leveled datsets, you can create two different datasets with respect to x co-ordinate.

Ref. Code:

<dataset seriesName='DS1'>
<set x='10' y=' ' ...../> 
<set x='10' y='' ...... />
<set x='10' y=' '....../>
</dataset>

<dataset seriesName='DS2'>
<set x='20' y=' ' ...../> 
<set x='20' y='' ...... />
<set x='20' y=' '....../>
</dataset>

For more information, please refer the following link: